The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NewcastleFresher
imho bobs

I was not expecting a guy to say he likes bobs! My haircut us almost exactly the same as Mia's, maybe a little shorter and the fringe a little thicker. Like Amelie or Jordana from Submarine.

You just made my day! :-)
Original post by saladays
I was not expecting a guy to say he likes bobs! My haircut us almost exactly the same as Mia's, maybe a little shorter and the fringe a little thicker. Like Amelie or Jordana from Submarine.

You just made my day! :-)

Yw :lol: Is submarine a good movie?
Original post by NewcastleFresher
Yw :lol: Is submarine a good movie?

Submarine is a fantastic movie, one of my favourites. Beautiful music, too. The book is also great!
A normal hairstyle on girls...
Although I'm not a fan of short hair...:redface:
http://myhairstyles.website/img/short-haircuts-like-miley-cyrus/short-haircuts-like-miley-cyrus-7.jpg

So rare that it really stands out. The confidence is very attractive. :biggrin:
Not going to get all technical because I didn't do a BTEC in hair and beauty but i'm not a fan of short, bangs / fringe / the photo above. The bun, long and curly are the best.
Curled for me.
Long brunette. Sucker for curls sometimes.
When it's long but kinda messy lookin' (that perfectly straight hair thang doesn't do it for me at all, pls no)

Something kinda like this I guess:
When you ask her to 'take off' and she starts flying.
Messy Bun :love: any hairstyle which exposes the neck is really hot imo
(edited 7 years ago)
Hot face :sexface:

Gimme dat Cthulhu look
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by yoda123

I hate you so so so so so so much for sharing this picture. I never thought I'd have to see it again, it knocks me sick every time, curse you!
Original post by yoda123

[video="youtube;wKEYVv6qZaw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKEYVv6qZaw[/video]
Original post by saladays
I hate you so so so so so so much for sharing this picture. I never thought I'd have to see it again, it knocks me sick every time, curse you!

yw :mmm:
Something like this

image.jpeg
A hot face can pull off most hairstyles, like Rihanna for instance.

Latest