The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics June 2016 Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iHeartNovels_<3
thank you!!!! ^_^

No problem there's also questions by difficulty good luck
do you guys reckon this years edexcel paper will be harder than last year , considering the complaints about the difficulty in 2015 ?
Original post by salty670
do you guys reckon this years edexcel paper will be harder than last year , considering the complaints about the difficulty in 2015 ?

Last years just the Hannah's sweet questions but this IGCSE thread, that was on the GCSE right

tbh people in 2015 june were quite lucky....it was not that hard and vector question didn't come in the paper....now im like dying here cuz of maths but cnt study maths cuz i have accounting paper on 13th *sigh* hopefully it will be easy..still u cnt just guess or predict but it was a gcse question
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by _Xenon_
No problem there's also questions by difficulty good luck

hey can you please help me to find the answer of question 21 in this worksheet? i don't understnd a thing evn with the mark scheme

http://www.savemyexams.co.uk/uploads/5/0/8/7/50878855/q-3.3-sequences_functions_and_graphs-graphs.pdf
Reply 45

No actual complaints
Reply 46
Original post by misslovinggrace
OMG!! Already! Woah, which paper? My first paper is on the 4th May

GOOD LUCK THOUGH:borat::borat:

I did mines too, i just wanted to know how well you think you did for that paper, i lost 8/9 marks i think and are you doing paper 4 on the 11th May?
Original post by In Kieu
I did mines too, i just wanted to know how well you think you did for that paper, i lost 8/9 marks i think and are you doing paper 4 on the 11th May?

My paper was so hard (21):afraid::afraid: I literally have no clue how I've done:afraid: Yeah i'm writing paper 41 on 11th aswell:K: I've got some marks to make up:^_^:
tbh people in 2015 june were quite lucky....it was not that hard and vector question didn't come in the paper....now im like dying here cuz of maths but cnt study maths cuz i have accounting paper on 13th *sigh* hopefully it will be easy..still u cnt just guess or predict but it was a gcse question

Hey how are you finding accounting? I am also taking the exam next friday
Original post by Milena1810

oh wow! ya it's easy but 3-4 things aren't covered in the specification and nothing is there abt thm in the book too....anyway what i have learned is enough but still did you see the january paper of this year?!?!
wat are you doing btw?
oh wow! ya it's easy but 3-4 things aren't covered in the specification and nothing is there abt thm in the book too....anyway what i have learned is enough but still did you see the january paper of this year?!?!
wat are you doing btw?

Which things aren't covered in the spec? I am finding it ok. Freaking out about limited companies but the rest i know pretty well. I know all the formulas but haven't bothered learning about the computerised systems only the adv and disad of them. Yeah, the paper for January was a lot easier and so many Q's were just ticking boxes and only 40 marks were for doing the a/c's. what are your main specialties at accounting? Only 5 days aaaaahhhhh Btw, which country are you taking the exam in? The UK? Are you doing other edexcel IGCSE's

hi milena
Original post by samithrx8
hi milena

Hi? You taking the exam on Friday?
you have 2016 june accounting paper
Hi? You taking the exam on Friday?

Original post by samithrx8

Yeah, do you?
hey guys
I'm sitting for the IGCSE Edexcel papers starting on 13th this month :frown:
any tips? or anything?
Yeah, do you?

do you have any idea what is going to come?
any tips on what to study?
I've made a study chat for Edexcel Maths!

Download an app called Bindle and search for #EdexcelMaths

Please mention if you're doing IGCSE
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sonia_bhayani
do you have any idea what is going to come?
any tips on what to study?

Hi see my above post. ^

I can help you with Edexcel IGCSE Maths and we can work together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending