The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

thanks i appreciate it :h:
Pffft, Hogwarts students never have to do any of their exams, there's always a giant snake or whatever that disrupts them so Dumbledore's like, "Yo, too busy to do exams this year."
Original post by saladays
Pffft, Hogwarts students never have to do any of their exams, there's always a giant snake or whatever that disrupts them so Dumbledore's like, "Yo, too busy to do exams this year."

>implying dumbledore cant do his job coz hes thinking about my snake

Hasn't that all been sorted out? Like I'm sure it has...?
Reply 5
Thank you! :smile:
Still waiting to be told "exams are cancelled!" :tongue:
Original post by twhiddy
Thank you! :smile:

You're welcome! OWLs or NEWTs?
Need Fred and George to come and destroy my exam halls
Reply 9
Original post by homeland.lsw
You're welcome! OWLs or NEWTs?

OWLs! Aiming for O's, avoiding all the Trolls of course :frown:
Original post by Serine Soul
Need Fred and George to come and destroy my exam halls

Well...it will only be George unfortunately...:getmecoat:
Original post by twhiddy
OWLs! Aiming for O's, avoiding all the Trolls of course :frown:

How are you finding ancient runes?
Well...it will only be George unfortunately...:getmecoat:

On that note, this doesn't make any sense:

Exams were so much tougher when I was in Hogwarts, the kids nowadays get it so easy...
Original post by EricPiphany
On that note, this doesn't make any sense:

I don't know. Whoever's in charge now. Whatever threat there is. As if a friggin' magical school won't have some kind if distraction, Volde or no Volde.
Finally, how is everyone finding their subjects? My predictions so far :

Astronomy : A
Care of Magical Creatures : E
Charms : E
Defence Against the Dark Arts : O
Divination : P
Herbology : E
History of Magic : D
Potions : E
Transfiguration : E

Struggling with a many areas, mainly the cheering charms, Flobberworms, performing the Imperius Curse (unspoken), pretty much all of Divination and History of Magic and Shrinking potions. Any tips?
I accidentally called Dumbledore Gandalf and now I've failed my exams. I am now RIP in peace.

Edit: or rather pieces ;'(
(edited 7 years ago)
How are you finding ancient runes?

Frustrating! I'm more of an Astronomy and Transfiguration sort of person :smile: how about you? :biggrin:
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Finally, how is everyone finding their subjects? My predictions so far :

Astronomy : A
Care of Magical Creatures : E
Charms : E
Defence Against the Dark Arts : O
Divination : P
Herbology : E
History of Magic : D
Potions : E
Transfiguration : E

Struggling with a many areas, mainly the cheering charms, Flobberworms, performing the Imperius Curse (unspoken), pretty much all of Divination and History of Magic and Shrinking potions. Any tips?

Well maybe you should ask Proffesor Binns for any tips on History of Magic. And I dropped divination. Waste of time in my opinion
Original post by twhiddy
Frustrating! I'm more of an Astronomy and Transfiguration sort of person :smile: how about you? :biggrin:

Pfft pussy, all about Defence Against the Dark Arts. The other subjects serve no purpose!

Latest