The Student Room Group

Am i the only person still memorizing for a levels?

Im doing as maths english lit economics and sociology. Im still memorizing for economics and sociology, and i still need to learn more for maths before i start past papers. My goal is to finish memorizing everything by tomorrow and then have more than 10 days of just past papers for each exam.
AM I THE ONLY PERSON STILL MEMORIZING FFS
dw i am lmao and so is everyone at my (grammar) school aha
you're not alone

I haven't even started memorising for psych despite my exam being on the 16th
need to brush up on chemistry
don't remember anything from bio except cell organelles.
maths is great
Reply 3
Original post by cathartic
Im doing as maths english lit economics and sociology. Im still memorizing for economics and sociology, and i still need to learn more for maths before i start past papers. My goal is to finish memorizing everything by tomorrow and then have more than 10 days of just past papers for each exam.

:five:No :sigh: - I still have half of history to "memorize" and pretty much all of bio. I havent bothered with it as my mocks are in June and im not doing the AS

Posted from TSR Mobile
We haven't finished a whole section of the physics course yet and I can't remember anything from Geography.
Reply 5
Original post by cathartic

How can you memorize Maths A level?
Reply 6
Original post by M14B
How can you memorize Maths A level?

obviously not memorize maths, but I do need to go through the revision guide and learn some parts again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope .. not the only one!!:erm:
Reply 8
we have exams ?
Reply 9
Original post by alkaline.
you're not alone

I haven't even started memorising for psych despite my exam being on the 16th
need to brush up on chemistry
don't remember anything from bio except cell organelles.
maths is great

Same my exams are so close too fgs :frown:(((

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest