The Student Room Group

In court tomorrow, prison looking likely..

Some of you may remember me mentioning my court date of 06.05.16 well thats tomorrow and Im looking at time due to previous mishaps with the law. Looking at 8-24 weeks according to my lawyer Im hoping it is 8 weeks and I can get out in 30 days maybe with good behaviour?

Anyway just wanted to say bye for now and speak when I finished my bid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** the police.
Original post by Melancholy
**** the police.

[video="youtube;A572eclLc68"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A572eclLc68[/video]
Reply 3
Original post by Melancholy
**** the police.

My own fault I have been constantly warned about my menacing..but tbh I always seem to find myself in situations dunno how, maybe its because before any potential dangerous situation I always think "**** it"

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Souljer
Some of you may remember me mentioning my court date of 06.05.16 well thats tomorrow and Im looking at time due to previous mishaps with the law. Looking at 8-24 weeks according to my lawyer Im hoping it is 8 weeks and I can get out in 30 days maybe with good behaviour?

Anyway just wanted to say bye for now and speak when I finished my bid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh. I thought it's your second time. But everything is clear now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
good man, just try not to get bummed
Reply 6
Original post by zubz91

A big concern Ive had whilst waiting for the court date, do you think this really happens in UK jails?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Souljer
A big concern Ive had whilst waiting for the court date, do you think this really happens in UK jails?

Posted from TSR Mobile

only if you are kinda cute ? :dontknow:
Reply 9
Original post by zubz91

lol
Reply 10
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had a friend as UK's most wanted in Strangeways. Prison has a hierarchy system mainly separated under categories of race or religion. Just don't act pussy and stand your ground. Hopefully you look tough enough.

If you are not such a serious offender you may be with the lenient prisoners and they should be alright . Don't do anything stupid or get into fights, use your brain and make sure you get out on good behaviour
Original post by zubz91
I have had a friend as UK's most wanted in Strangeways. Prison has a hierarchy system mainly separated under categories of race or religion. Just don't act pussy and stand your ground. Hopefully you look tough enough.

If you are not such a serious offender you may be with the lenient prisoners and they should be alright . Don't do anything stupid or get into fights, use your brain and make sure you get out on good behaviour

Ignore this guy, find the biggest blackest guy there and either suck his dick and be his bitch, that way no one will **** with you except him. OR you bum him instead, and no one will **** with you. Your choice basically.
Reply 12
Original post by Kurogane
Ignore this guy, find the biggest blackest guy there and either suck his dick and be his bitch, that way no one will **** with you except him. OR you bum him instead, and no one will **** with you. Your choice basically.

LOL yh or this .

I'm hoping you choose the latter
Reply 13
[video="youtube;Sr0zDhqfOVo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr0zDhqfOVo[/video]

This does not hapen in the UK you are safe
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are a lot of gangs in prisons, 18 lox crew, Arran Brotherhood, Easterhouse war committee, The Gooch gang, Longsight crew and various extremist Islamist gangs. The latter which are growing.
People join gangs for protection from hazing and attacks from lone inmates. Often you will need to get a tattoo. People who've done bird for many years will literally be covered in tattoos.

Quick Reply

Latest