The Student Room Group

she's suddenly become very distant, what should i do?

been seeing this girl for a few months now, things have been great really. We have a good time together.

Anyway, since we last met the texts have been very short and not the same at all. I have had to initiate conversations when she would usually text me every day. She also claims to be busy and weirdly asked if i was free during the day anytime. I won't see her for a week which is strange.

I should say the only issue we've had recently was the past few times we've tried to have sex i had performance anxiety. She said this wasn't an issue and she told me when we were first going out that she had anxiety herself and used to have depression (so i believe she isn't bothered by it)

I'm really not sure what to do now?
She probably does not like you but is too nice to tell you directly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by KaminiZindagi
She probably does not like you but is too nice to tell you directly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

but this doesn't make sense considering the way she acted when i last saw her, she wouldn't have had me round to hers and let me sleep over etc. she was really affectionate
Original post by Anonymous
but this doesn't make sense considering the way she acted when i last saw her, she wouldn't have had me round to hers and let me sleep over etc. she was really affectionate

....:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe she's playing the "Treat them mean, keep them keen" game..
Reply 5
Bump
Original post by Anonymous
been seeing this girl for a few months now, things have been great really. We have a good time together.

Anyway, since we last met the texts have been very short and not the same at all. I have had to initiate conversations when she would usually text me every day. She also claims to be busy and weirdly asked if i was free during the day anytime. I won't see her for a week which is strange.

I should say the only issue we've had recently was the past few times we've tried to have sex i had performance anxiety. She said this wasn't an issue and she told me when we were first going out that she had anxiety herself and used to have depression (so i believe she isn't bothered by it)

I'm really not sure what to do now?

Sometimes people respond differently to things, She said she understood about your performance anxiety but maybe she just said that obviously i am no expert to say that but talk to her about it. I would say open up to her and tell her how you feel about the texting and everything in general communication is the key hun xxx
Also You said you had a good time together so its not like she didn't enjoy her time with you.
She lied to make you feel better. Now she's ignoring you, it's her way of being kind. What you do is do nothing, back off and hope she doesn't do anything stupid and then get a grip and next time you meet give her something to think about.

Alternatively, leave prematurely (get it) and find someone who won't ignore you the second you start showing weakness. They don't make very good partners.
Reply 8
make up for it with your fingers and your tongue, if you do see her again
Reply 9
Original post by Tom78
make up for it with your fingers and your tongue, if you do see her again

I always do, which is why I thought she wasn't that bothered.

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
She lied to make you feel better. Now she's ignoring you, it's her way of being kind. What you do is do nothing, back off and hope she doesn't do anything stupid and then get a grip and next time you meet give her something to think about.

Alternatively, leave prematurely (get it) and find someone who won't ignore you the second you start showing weakness. They don't make very good partners.

I decided not to text her and see if she texts me. Ordinarily I wouldn't be angry about someone deciding they don't want to be with me but if she has decided this when she herself has had anxiety and depression then I will be kind of pissed at how hypocritical that is.
Maybe I am just overthinking things because I'm feeling a bit insecure about my issues in the bedroom?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending