The Student Room Group

Air strike on Syrian refugee camp kills dozens

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AlifunArnab
My bad, I forgot Bashar al kalb made Syria stable with his barrel bombs and his airstrikes...

You continue to quote western sources, the same sources who claimed there were WMDs in Iraq, how is the search going for them by the way?

Do not forget the terrorists are funded and supplied arms by the west. The so called 70,000 forced Cameron uses (minus the Kurds) are just terrorist fractions across Syria. Only Russia and Assad can walk away from this war with any dignity left
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Mona-S
This is so sad! But of course no one cares about them. Life is just not fair.

People and the west need to rally behind Assad to establish a government and a stable region. Instead the west continue this bitter fight to oust Assad and increase instability
Original post by Omen96
People and the west need to rally behind Assad to establish a government and a stable region. Instead the west continue this bitter fight to oust Assad and increase instability

I wanted to but you would be label me as a war crime supporter. Cant be bothered to deal with stupid people indoctrinated by the western media ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Omen96

Bashar al-assad is a disgusting man.
Reply 24
Original post by Omen96

That's exactly what they shouldn't do.
Here we go again.....:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by HAnwar
That's exactly what they shouldn't do.

You western imperialists and your conspiracy theories are laughable. By all means go ahead and believe everything released by America and Europe, one things for sure, you will be proved wrong
Reply 27
My question is why does the west always have to be or considered right?

Something is not right for sure.
Original post by Mona-S
Bashar al-assad is a disgusting man.

lol u stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Omen96
You continue to quote western sources, the same sources who claimed there were WMDs in Iraq, how is the search going for them by the way?

Do not forget the terrorists are funded and supplied arms by the west. The so called 70,000 forced Cameron uses (minus the Kurds) are just terrorist fractions across Syria. Only Russia and Assad can walk away from this war with any dignity left

[video="youtube;x8pxmPYVQfc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=x8pxmPYVQfc&app=desktop[/video]

Rebels do not have an airforce. Maybe Bashar's army were flying over the refugee camp to hand out ice cream to everyone.
Reply 30
Original post by KaminiZindagi

Why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending