The Student Room Group

Changing course

I have applied to do geography but would like to swap to psychology, i'm going to email the admissions officer at the university but don't know what to say. Has anyone swapped before going? And if you have how did you do this?
Reply 1
Original post by Hello278910
I have applied to do geography but would like to swap to psychology, i'm going to email the admissions officer at the university but don't know what to say. Has anyone swapped before going? And if you have how did you do this?

Do you still want to go to the same university?
Reply 2
Original post by kiasne
Do you still want to go to the same university?

Yes I do. However, I would like to swap my insurance but that's not urgent.
Original post by Hello278910

Just be honest and explain the reasons why, that's all you can do. Presumably you've put a lot of thought into this decision so this is what you should explain in the email. I know somebody who was in this situation and swapped from computer science to neuroscience, and this is what he did. I think they asked him to write a new personal statement for the neuroscience course but they accepted him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending