The Student Room Group

Edexcel Applied ICT Unit 3

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Denim68
26th!?? mines on the 25th. Why is it set in different days...?

That's only if he/she is willing to :smile:
Hii! Um i was wondering if we could like compile all the spreadsheet formulaes all of us know and put in onto a table and post it here. It becomes easier to revise and we could get a variety of formulaes which could help us in our exam. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know what to do for the clearance in and out I am trying to complete the spreadsheet and I am finding this part very difficult
The following formulas are going to most likely be used:

-IF Statement
-SUM
-All time function possibilities
-MAX
- "LML_practice" model have number of sheets.
- "July Tides" sheet you can fill by importing the data file provided on to the A14 cell.
- On "Selection" sheet, you will have to select Week Beginning and Time. (Both places places you have a drop down list box)
- A14 on the same work sheet, you have to start filling the place your planing to visit which should be in a particular order. you can fill this by referring to map the have give.
- I14 on the same work sheet, you can fill with 1 on the Visits column. usually passengers visiting only once to each place.
- J14 on the same work sheet, you can fill by referring to I14 on Data sheet and O14 on the same

I got stuck filling reset of the places on the Selection worksheet.

Hope this help you all to test with the model.

welcome all your comments

thank you and god luck:smile:
Soooooo ****ing messed up😂😂😂😂
How about we make a whatsapp group👍🏿
Everyone send ur numbers..😂😂😂👍🏿✌🏿️
Original post by Don696969
How about we make a whatsapp group👍🏿

That's a good idea! Or Skype

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not skype..lets stick to whatsapp😂😂😂
Original post by Don696969
Not skype..lets stick to whatsapp😂😂😂

Okay. So who's making the group?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Denim68
26th!?? mines on the 25th. Why is it set in different days...?

Can u tell us the answers after you've done unit 3 plz
Ill create it
People who wants to be in the group send their numbers
someone post a number ill contact u
Lol😂😂😂
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi! We have an applied ict unit 3 group on whatsapp as it's easier to communicate as most of us use whatsapp. So if you want to be added to the group. You can pm your numbers to me and I'll add you then you could add anyone who you know is doing the exam with us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol😂🙈
Original post by gayan kulasekara
- "LML_practice" model have number of sheets.
- "July Tides" sheet you can fill by importing the data file provided on to the A14 cell.
- On "Selection" sheet, you will have to select Week Beginning and Time. (Both places places you have a drop down list box)
- A14 on the same work sheet, you have to start filling the place your planing to visit which should be in a particular order. you can fill this by referring to map the have give.
- I14 on the same work sheet, you can fill with 1 on the Visits column. usually passengers visiting only once to each place.
- J14 on the same work sheet, you can fill by referring to I14 on Data sheet and O14 on the same

I got stuck filling reset of the places on the Selection worksheet.

Hope this help you all to test with the model.

welcome all your comments

thank you and god luck:smile:

Thank you.
Reply 58
Wow, I had no idea this had blown up so much (didn't get any notifications)!

Anyway, I think the formulae for the exam will be 'COUNTIF', 'VLOOKUP' and 'IF'. Also, columns 'T' and 'U' have been hidden on the 'Week Tide' sheet.
Original post by abasuita
Wow, I had no idea this had blown up so much (didn't get any notifications)!

Anyway, I think the formulae for the exam will be 'COUNTIF', 'VLOOKUP' and 'IF'. Also, columns 'T' and 'U' have been hidden on the 'Week Tide' sheet.

yeah i was wondering why they've hidden that. do you know how to unhide it?

EDIT: Nvm i know
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending