Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
seems it's very difficult....any help will be appreciated
****ed up ****
Help me
Whts the fomulae for: dept in..dept out..clearance in...clearance out
****ing ****ed
Hey guys just take it easy. So first of all the
Hey guys just take it easy. So first of all the "depth in" is related to the "tide start", the "depth out" is related with the "tide end".Likewise "clearance in" is related with "tide start" , "clearance out" with "tide end". Now the depth represent the lowest values found in the "sights" sheet and the clearance with the lowest. If anyone needs help with the formulas please let me know and I will email you.Hope I helped :h:
I need help...ill be waiting for an email
Ma email is
[email protected]
Tnx nigga✌🏿️😂
Original post by christina_tw
Hey guys just take it easy. So first of all the "depth in" is related to the "tide start", the "depth out" is related with the "tide end".Likewise "clearance in" is related with "tide start" , "clearance out" with "tide end". Now the depth represent the lowest values found in the "sights" sheet and the clearance with the lowest. If anyone needs help with the formulas please let me know and I will email you.Hope I helped :h:

Hi, got the others, would just like to know the formula you used for clearance in and clearance out please, thanks :smile:

Hi Christina,
I really would appreciate help with the formulas please,
Thank you

I'd love to know what you know about the formulas :smile: what is your email??
I need help
Plz email me
My email is
[email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiiiiiii, what's your email???
[email protected]

Thts my email☝️☝☝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Posted from TSR Mobile
do you by chance have notes on the steps that got you there?
Nobody emailed me yet..still waiting....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jumana_meow
do you by chance have notes on the steps that got you there?

No I'm sorry. My teachers just explained it to us, she didn't give us any notes.

We understand this but what are the formulas we need to put into the spreadsheet for the depth and clearance.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Chris_sherry
We understand this but what are the formulas we need to put into the spreadsheet for the depth and clearance.

It depends on the scenario to be honest. We are not sure but most likely we will be asked to use a formula with nested if. I, personally used the nested if formula.

Latest

Trending

Trending