The Student Room Group

Annoying attitudes of SJWs towards Islam, Muslims and migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smoke Rings
Yes, it's partly why Labour flopped in the general election

Since when was being Jewish a bad thing? I felt Labour flopped because he was a weak leader.
Original post by Craig1998
Since when was being Jewish a bad thing? I felt Labour flopped because he was a weak leader.

Labour tries to court Muslim voters, if your leader is Jewish it won't work for obvious reasons.

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Delusional af , there are hundreds of millions of black Muslims

Yeah, they're looked down on by the Arab Muslims.

Original post by TSR Mustafa
the labour party becoming completely Islamic? I actually pity you.

Well, you can deny it, but most of us can see the writing on the wall.
Labour tries to court Muslim voters, if your leader is Jewish it won't work for obvious reasons.

That is probably the most ******** excuse as to why Labour failed last year. People voting for who they want to lead the country should ignore factors like religion and focus on what they'll do to help the country.

Also, there's a few Labour MP's aswell as Labour supporters who are muslim themselves. Would they really support a party if they disliked a person who ran it because of their religion?
Reply 43
Original post by Plagioclase
Nobody would have let "millions of migrants" in. You do realise there's an intermediate between letting a pitiful number of refugees in and having a massive free-for-all?

An intermediate that the left were even less interested in than the right.
Original post by Craig1998
That is probably the most ******** excuse as to why Labour failed last year. People voting for who they want to lead the country should ignore factors like religion and focus on what they'll do to help the country.

Also, there's a few Labour MP's aswell as Labour supporters who are muslim themselves. Would they really support a party if they disliked a person who ran it because of their religion?

Most muslims in this country aren't arab. Gulf arabs look down on everyone that isn't a gulf arab.
Original post by KingBradly
An intermediate that the left were even less interested in than the right.

Can you please find me a leader of a serious left wing party in the UK who has expressed interest in letting millions of refugees into the country?
Reply 46
Can you please find me a leader of a serious left wing party in the UK who has expressed interest in letting millions of refugees into the country?

You know all this is true. It's amazing how you SJWs always try to weasel out of things.
Labour criticized the conservative's refugee plan, saying it wasn't enough: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-34183150.

The Green Party supports completely open borders. But I was more talking about Europe than the UK. The left wing parties in Germany and Austria want to allow more refugees in. The Swedish Social Democrats are left-wing, and they allowed in hundreds of thousands of migrants.
You know all this is true. It's amazing how you SJWs also try to weasel out of things when you know very well what they're doing.
Labour criticized the conservative's refugee plan, saying it wasn't enough: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-34183150.

The Green Party supports completely open borders. But I was more talking about Europe than the UK. The left wing parties in Germany and Austria want to allow more refugees in. The Swedish Social Democrats are left-wing, and they allowed in hundreds of thousands of migrants.

This is so ridiculous, we've already gone over this. Let's do a little maths lesson. If Labour says we should be settling more than 4,000 refugees a year, this does not mean Labour is saying we should be settling over a million refugees! You see, there are quite a lot of numbers that satisfy 4000<x<10000004000<x<1000000.

If Europe was doing its job properly, refugees would be spread across Europe according to every country's capability. This would mean that no country would have to take on a number remotely as large as the number, say, Germany or Turkey has been taking. On the other hand, it also means taking on more than 4,000 a year. Do you understand what I am saying? This is a big problem but if countries work together and each sacrifice a little, it can be solved...
"I'm gonna criticize stuff I haven't even read because I just want everyone to hear how right-on I am"

And ur profile pic is just a way to cover up your bigotry
Reply 49
Original post by MJlover
And ur profile pic is just a way to cover up your bigotry

No I just like Jimi Hendrix. What the hell does he have to do with me hating SJWs?
I am sad to say this but the majority of right wing and left wing "children" are too ****ing stupid to understand that the issue is more complex than "No immigrants allowed", or "All immigrants allowed". The majority of the Muslim migrants/refugees you get in Europe are poor working class citizens from the poorest realms of the Arab/Asian world, hence why they are ready to sacrifice their lives on boats to get to Europe, if they were doing well why would they risk death? Those people tend not to have the same principles you'd expect to have in Europe. On the other hand, there are people in Muslim countries who are intelligent, modern and civilised, but those people won't risk their lives on a boat to live under a shadow in a country that doesn't acknowledge them, those are the people we should be sympathising with the most. Immigration should be at least as selective as top universities and top jobs are.

Clearly mass immigration is wrong, but also, we have a responsibility toward the enlightened people in the Arab world who sadly have to live in **** because of the retarded way most Arab governments think.
No I just like Jimi Hendrix. What the hell does he have to do with me hating SJWs?

Nothing's more racist than Jimi Hendrix on a wah pedal!
Uh, no. That's not why I'm belittling then.

You "have a feeling"? Well that about sums up the solidity of your views then. And well done, you managed to not compare those you disagree with with the Nazis for an entire 3 sentences.

I was being sarcastic about having a feeling.
And I'm not comparing anyone to Nazis. I said neo-Nazis. As in skinheads. Nationalists. You know, ignorant racists who use anything to demonise foreigners. I agree they're a pain but pretending they're rapey animals is just wrong. And ok that's not why you're belittling them...but you inadvertently admitted that you are in fact belittling people for not being yes xenophobes.

Lol you prob have that av there because prince is dead and they get compared. How nasty of you to rub it in mourners faces for the sake of looking like a bigshot iconoclast.

Yeah, they're looked down on by the Arab Muslims.
-

You're blaming the left for the level of immigration we're seeing. This level of immigration has not only been sustained by a right-wing government but it has been increased. How on earth can you seriously claim it's an 'inconsequential' point? Are you going to pretend that the Tories have suddenly turned left-wing? Or maybe you've come up with some rationalisation to blame this Tory policy on the left?

It was, up until 2012, politically toxic to even criticise mass immigration - anyone brave enough to stick their head above the parapet was slaughtered. It would have been electoral suicide for the Tories. Then again, the living wage, SSM, 'the Green Conservatives', the list is endless...the Conservative Party isn't now, nor has it been since it was elected, a right-wing party. It's a progressive party (far-left social policies) with right-wing economic policies.

Away from UKIP, there isn't a right-wing party in the UK, it has been turned into a pejorative term by the left-wing dominated academia and MSM.
I'm also not right wing. I'm a pragmatic liberal centrist. Stop pretending that anyone who isn't an SJW is "right wing".

Sure, nobody is right-wing these days, except that the views expressed by those who frequently use the term "SJW" suggest otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending