politics is just so :bebored::yawn:
Good; Sadiq is the best choice tbh.
Original post by BubbleBoobies

by the way
3:00 and 8:35
and 1:52
"ohh, look at the lightsabers" he says
what about the ****ing terrorist flags

I have no idea how those people are let to roam, its essentially a different kind of Swastika. However, I wouldn't blame it on the man. Did he say anything that might have lead to an incite of terrorism? I doubt it.
type in "al qaida flag" on google

it's not simply a "terrorist" flag, they use it to try and gather support from regular Muslims and appear more "islamic"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard
Original post by Bornblue
Yeah. I heard he once was in the same tesco supermarket at the same time as someone who said they support Isis.
If that isn't enough to convince you that Sadiq Khan is a terrorist lover then I don't know what is.

shiiii... let me just eat my hat brb
"Most powerful Muslim"

Why is this even relevant? Kind of annoyed at how religion keeps being brought up.
I'm glad he looks like the winner.

Zac Goldsmith - the son of a billionaire, voted against equal marriage and ran a disgusting racially-charged campaign.

Sadiq Khan - the son of a working class cab-driver that had to work his way up in life and voted in favour of equal marriage (earning death threats in the process).
type in "al qaida flag" on google

*Qaeda
Yes but I bet you didn't know his father was a milkman.
Original post by ivybridge
Good; Sadiq is the best choice tbh.

for Muslims yes anyone else no
Original post by Lord Samosa
"Most powerful Muslim"

Why is this even relevant? Kind of annoyed at how religion keeps being brought up.

@Fullofsurprises Even Muslims are sick of your identity politics :colone::wink:
Great maybe terrorist appeasers and the regressive leftists will abandon crap like Britain is racist and islamophobic and institusionalised racism causes muslims to do bad stuff the next time a muslim blows a group of civilians up.
Pretty sure the """Muslim""" with most power in Britain is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi :beard:

Spoiler

Original post by chemting
@Fullofsurprises Even Muslims are sick of your identity politics :colone::wink:

She's not the type to care. :tongue: She's in the same camp as those anti-war groups that exclude Syrians from their meetings if they suspect that they might voice a pro-intervention opinion ('cause true Syrians should know better than that). The oppressed are clearly too dumb to think for themselves and realise what a great victory this is. :wink:
Original post by mstone12

and he is good for gay people, white people, black people, working class people, poor people, disabled people.....maybe not for rich people.

Go Sadiq Khan. London is with you:smile:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Great maybe terrorist appeasers and the regressive leftists will abandon crap like Britain is racist and islamophobic and institusionalised racism causes muslims to do bad stuff the next time a muslim blows a group of civilians up.

Just because America elected a Black President doesn't mean racism (against Black people) ceased to exist there; just because London elects a Muslim Mayor doesn't mean there's no racism/anti-Muslim bigotry etc.

Note: I'm not saying that there is, either, just that this news does not mean there isn't. But I do agree with your general sentiment that such 'oppression' is clearly not systematic or as widespread as many people like to claim (people with a victim-complex are far too prevalent today for my liking).
He's the Muslim version of an Uncle Tom.

Whites hate him and so do Muslims and he doesn't know which way to turn.
Original post by Hydeman
She's not the type to care. :tongue: She's in the same camp as those anti-war groups that exclude Syrians from their meetings if they suspect that they might voice a pro-intervention opinion ('cause true Syrians should know better than that). The oppressed are clearly too dumb to think for themselves and realise what a great victory this is. :wink:

Yes. The peasants can stay in their ghettos. We shall provide for them and in return the peasants will vote for us and remain in their ghettos :smile:
Original post by mstone12

Get over yourself with your anti-muslim drivel.
Reply 39
Is he really Muslim?

Quick Reply

Latest