The Student Room Group

Would you turn gay if there were no girls left?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
I'll answer for them..yes. They may not be emotionally attracted to them or be in love but they will definitely release their sexual tension, especially with the more 'feminine' ones. Don't lie now guys

You're a little gay to even consider it.
Original post by L1U1x1o
Nothing other than hypothesizing about the theory of whether gay people are created by nurture or nature. If a man gets sexually turned on by another man independent of circumstances like desperation, they are gay by some fraction! It means your urges are being thrilled by another male human being, an ECG scan would prove this, it measures blood flow.

I bet it made you think about yourself, it made you dig. Your resistance to open inquiry shows your fascism against open-mindedness.

no no no and no.
Reply 82
science doesn't have any use in this situation. You are the only person referring to science.
Everyone knows that this situation can't actually work, it's called a scenario

Science does have use in this situation there is only one change to the world in this scenario and that is that i there are no women around where in that does it imply science has changed?
Original post by W85Y4H3NJ2254
You're a little gay to even consider it.

Grow up. What is a 'little gay?'
Reply 84
Grow up. What is a 'little gay?'

A small gay person

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never been banged up for that long to even ponder **** like this
Original post by IAmNero
A small gay person

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂😂
Original post by brownsoccermom
You can't turn gay.

Someone's clearly never been to prison.

(Don't drop the soap!)
Original post by IAmNero
A small gay person

Posted from TSR Mobile

I may not love you, but you sure are funny :laugh:
Straight people sometimes do engage with gay people to "get off" not necessarily cuz they're gay.. Pleasure is pleasure, I guess. Looks dont really matter if you're in heat, lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by L1U1x1o
Nothing other than hypothesizing about the theory of whether gay people are created by nurture or nature. If a man gets sexually turned on by another man independent of circumstances like desperation, they are gay by some fraction! It means your urges are being thrilled by another male human being, an ECG scan would prove this, it measures blood flow.

I bet it made you think about yourself, it made you dig. Your resistance to open inquiry shows your fascism against open-mindedness.

I love this guy. :grin:
Reply 91
Original post by XOR_
It's not immature to be repulsed by a sexual act.

It does show a lack of exposure to intimacy in general and a socially influenced aversion. Both things that can and are routinely undone by social shifts.
Original post by JPO92
It does show a lack of exposure to intimacy in general and a socially influenced aversion. Both things that can and are routinely undone by social shifts.

It does not show that, you can speculate it, hell it may even suggest it yet still it does not show it.
Your assuming more exposure = less repulsion, not always the case.
Reply 93
Original post by XOR_
It does not show that, you can speculate it, hell it may even suggest it yet still it does not show it.
Your assuming more exposure = less repulsion, not always the case.

It is proven that negative attitudes to homosexuality are reduced by exposure to homosexual individuals.

I did a full research project on it...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by L1U1x1o
This question is for straight males, would you go gay if there are no girls around? Can it be possible for a straight male to force themselves to fancy the same sex?

only if both of my hands were cut off.:biggrin:
Original post by JPO92
It is proven that negative attitudes to homosexuality are reduced by exposure to homosexual individuals.

I did a full research project on it...

To actually performing the acts of homosexually? reduced by how much? and were there any outliers?

I could easily say, negative attitudes to Christianity are reduced by exposure to christian individuals, still it's doesn't mean I'd be christian if 99% of the population decided to be.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 96
Original post by XOR_
To actually performing the acts of homosexually? reduced by how much? and were there any outliers?

I could easily say, negative attitudes to Christianity are reduced by exposure to christian individuals, still it's doesn't mean I'd be christian if 99% of the population decide to be.

Reducing levels of aversion or avoidance to homosexual people.

Significantly reduced. 94% compared with 50% (off the top of my head) were likely to find homosexuality acceptable when they were friends with or acquainted with homosexuals.

The outliers were nearly all of those who practiced the abrahamic religions: Christianity and Islam in particular.

I will say however, the sample size was not large enough to make these findings on their own, valid. That being said, when researching secondary data from other sources, this trend followed fairly uniformly.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JPO92
Reducing levels of aversion or avoidance to homosexual people.

Significantly reduced. 94% compared with 50% (off the top of my head) were likely to find homosexuality acceptable when they were friends with or acquainted with homosexuals.

The outliers were nearly all of those who practiced the abrahamic religions: Christianity and Islam in particular.

I will say however, the sample size was not large enough to make these findings on their own, valid. That being said, when researching secondary data from other sources, this trend followed fairly uniformly.

Acceptable in what manner, were they willing to perform in homosexual acts?
Self relief any day
Reply 99
Original post by XOR_
Acceptable in what manner, were they willing to perform in homosexual acts?

The study was general 'attitudes'. This may, or may not include willingness of heterosexuals to engage in homosexual acts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending