The Student Room Group

Official IB Exams Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eternallyapril
I know! :eek:

Are you ready for paper 2 and paper 3 if you do HL?

I can't wait for math to be over...

hahah i'm maths studies!! good luck with HL, i am sure u will do great!
Original post by sophieec
hahah i'm maths studies!! good luck with HL, i am sure u will do great!

Oh no, I meant History HL haha

I also do math studies! I'm praying that we won't get too many functions based problems in P2
Oh no, I meant History HL haha

I also do math studies! I'm praying that we won't get too many functions based problems in P2

oh haha sorry, i misread that! paper 2 yeah ish and paper 3 i am so worried! what have u studied for paper 3??
ah nice! haha me too, how are u feeling about maths?:smile:
Im freaking out lol my college gave a conditional offer. I need 36/42 >.> and im kinda scared cause both english and bio went well as in i knw ill get a 6 but i hope the boundary in bio drops so that i can get a 7 somehow :frown: good luck to all of you for the rest of the tests
oh haha sorry, i misread that! paper 2 yeah ish and paper 3 i am so worried! what have u studied for paper 3??
ah nice! haha me too, how are u feeling about maths?:smile:

A lot more confident than I felt in the mocks!

It's just silly little things that trip me up in problems... what about you?
A lot more confident than I felt in the mocks!

It's just silly little things that trip me up in problems... what about you?

that's good! i hate having to learn historiography- i find it so hard!!!! what topics r u doing for paper 3?
Good luck today everyone
are u SL or HL? (were u now haha)

SL
Flopped physics.
Original post by pinkfloydfan
Flopped physics.

Same.
Doing that atrocious paper 2 was the first time I had this contradictory feeling in my life, namely wanting the whole thing to end ASAP, but at the same time also desperately clutching to the remaining precious time left.
Original post by pinkfloydfan
Flopped physics.

don't worry, from everyone i know who does physics it was absolutely awful !!
did anyone else do history paper 1 today?? :smile:

Yeah! I do the Arab Israeli conflict though. It went so well I'm so happy, what about you?
Original post by GeekForLife
Yeah! I do the Arab Israeli conflict though. It went so well I'm so happy, what about you?

ahh well done! i do communism in crisis (did hehe) and that went well too!! My essay on q4 wasn't very structured at all because i ran out of time but overall i'm pretty pleased! dreading the next history papers though :frown:(
Yeah I had 10 minutes left when I got to question 4 so the answer wasn't great hahha

P1 Peacemaking Peacekeeping. I was doing so good until I got to the last question. I had 10 minutes so I rambled and repeated myself and managed to include only two sources and write a page or less. I don't know what happened I usually manage time so much better :frown: I hope I get at least two marks there. And I hope that they lower the grade boundary for a 7 to 16/25 again lol
Original post by martaganger
P1 Peacemaking Peacekeeping. I was doing so good until I got to the last question. I had 10 minutes so I rambled and repeated myself and managed to include only two sources and write a page or less. I don't know what happened I usually manage time so much better :frown: I hope I get at least two marks there. And I hope that they lower the grade boundary for a 7 to 16/25 again lol

i'm with you there on the question 4 one
ahh well done! i do communism in crisis (did hehe) and that went well too!! My essay on q4 wasn't very structured at all because i ran out of time but overall i'm pretty pleased! dreading the next history papers though :frown:(

My seat was right at the front of the hall so I kept looking at the clock and that helped a lot haha. On average I think I had around 15-20 minutes to do the last question. I managed to include all 5 sources with some of my own knowledge too, but I completelyyy rushed my conclusion. Oh well! I only do SL history so I've just got paper 2 left, but it's still hard:frown:
everyone who did physics and found it hard/wants to be nice to the people who did physics please sign this https://www.change.org/p/ib-physics-examination-may-2016 !!!!!!!

Good luck everyone hope it's going well for you all xxx
guys i did really bad on physics and I'm sl. i really need a 5 :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending