Original post by SassKing13

:rofl: Oh yes :tongue:

Oh yay :lol:
Most romantic lyric ever:

'You said you made it easy for me, your about as easy as a nuclear war'

:rofl: *claps* such romance....
Original post by Amellia123
I just found the term 'Sassy Grace' rather amusing :lol:

Haha i knew it!! Hes a similar age to Simon leBon actually (as are most of 'the greats' :giggle:)
Ooh thats cool, i hope McCulloch likes Star Wars :lol: i nearly made a 'nation SW day' thread the other day but forgot :lol:

Have you not? Woah there SasKing :rofl: my y9 music teacher mentioned it years ago (is rather amusing)

Awesome! Haha aww he wasnt very old when Crocodiles came out then! (Well, for the skill level he had back then!) (Im pretty sure you have! :biggrin:)

Amellia is okay thank you, a wee bit poorly but still ploughing through revision :lol: how is SassKing? (HRS - His royal sassyness) :lol:

Haha :tongue: Well I was only joking anyway xD

Ah I see :tongue: (true :tongue:)
:rofl: Me too :tongue:

:lol: No, genuinely never have until now :tongue:

Nope :smile: I think it's quite cool that he was writing like that at that age, as we basically discussed before I think :tongue: :smile:

Good :smile: Ah sorry to hear that :tongue: I was ill a while back, that cough I had also caused a pain in my right rib, I think it's because I was coughing so much... Not great... I still have a slight tinge of pain in my rib... Should be fine though :smile: Why did I think of a boat when you said that :rofl: Like HMS :lol: Anyway though, SassKing is okay thank you :smile:
Oh yay :lol:

Don't get sarky with me. God :colonhash: :tongue:
(That actually sounded quite rude :tongue: Sorry :lol:)
(edited 7 years ago)
R.I.P Amellia's VMs.

May they return some day... One can only hope *sniff*

:tongue:
Haha :tongue: Well I was only joking anyway xD

Ah I see :tongue: (true :tongue:)
:rofl: Me too :tongue:

:lol: No, genuinely never have until now :tongue:

Nope :smile: I think it's quite cool that he was writing like that at that age, as we basically discussed before I think :tongue: :smile:

Good :smile: Ah sorry to hear that :tongue: I was ill a while back, that cough I had also caused a pain in my right rib, I think it's because I was coughing so much... Not great... I still have a slight tinge of pain in my rib... Should be fine though :smile: Why did I think of a boat when you said that :rofl: Like HMS :lol: Anyway though, SassKing is okay thank you :smile:

Haha fair enought then :lol: Amellia shall say no more :giggle:

I thought it was a thing tbh (maybe its not :lol:)

Same, and yeah i think so!! Its like that with quite a few grouos who write their own songs, some of them can be more like poems than songs! :biggrin:

I say, poorly (though not really in the true sense :lol:) and damn that sounds horrid, i hope you are ok! Thats what i was going for :tongue: and good news to ones ears (eyes)! :smile:
Don't get sarky with me. God :colonhash: :tongue:
(That actually sounded quite rude :tongue: Sorry :lol:)

I actually wasnt :lol: (okay maybe i was :giggle:)

Its ok, im sure i have received 'ruder' replies :lol:
R.I.P Amellia's VMs.

May they return some day... One can only hope *sniff*

Okay, so
1) i actually cant remember how to get them back
2) i said 1) because a) there were 100s of them as i never deleted them (so had a very slow profile page) and b) because it would mean that i would get even less work done
3) it was to keep me off tsr which has evidently failed :lol:
Reply 828
hmm
Original post by Goatt
hmm

hmm indeed...
I actually wasnt :lol: (okay maybe i was :giggle:)

Its ok, im sure i have received 'ruder' replies :lol:

Okay, so
1) i actually cant remember how to get them back
2) i said 1) because a) there were 100s of them as i never deleted them (so had a very slow profile page) and b) because it would mean that i would get even less work done
3) it was to keep me off tsr which has evidently failed :lol:

Ah I see :tongue: It's just more convenient most of the time to VM you rather than PM you, but I shall make do :lol:
Haha fair enought then :lol: Amellia shall say no more :giggle:

I thought it was a thing tbh (maybe its not :lol:)

Same, and yeah i think so!! Its like that with quite a few grouos who write their own songs, some of them can be more like poems than songs! :biggrin:

I say, poorly (though not really in the true sense :lol:) and damn that sounds horrid, i hope you are ok! Thats what i was going for :tongue: and good news to ones ears (eyes)! :smile:

I don't know :tongue:

Yeah :smile: His were more like poems, the words shouldn't make sense together, but they do. Also, you seem to find that most groups experience their major success when they're younger...

What's wrong then? :smile: Yeah, it's not great :tongue: I'll be fine though :smile:
Ah I see :tongue: It's just more convenient most of the time to VM you rather than PM you, but I shall make do :lol:

I see what you mean, and i dont mind. You dont have to PM me, you can just post on here instead if you would prefer? :smile:

I don't know :tongue:

Yeah :smile: His were more like poems, the words shouldn't make sense together, but they do. Also, you seem to find that most groups experience their major success when they're younger...

What's wrong then? :smile: Yeah, it's not great :tongue: I'll be fine though :smile:

Thats pretty much exactly what i think tbh. And yes thats true, they tend not to do as well later on as the general styles change

Umm just 'not well' i suppose, the usual 'on the verge of a cold' and horrendous stomach pain (tho mentally im fine :smile: ) i hope youll be okay!! My sister is always ill for some reason, its a wonder that i dont get all of her colds :lol:
Thats pretty much exactly what i think tbh. And yes thats true, they tend not to do as well later on as the general styles change

Umm just 'not well' i suppose, the usual 'on the verge of a cold' and horrendous stomach pain (tho mentally im fine :smile: ) i hope youll be okay!! My sister is always ill for some reason, its a wonder that i dont get all of her colds :lol:

Yeah... Plus they gel older and 'mellow' :tongue: I think you're more driven and hungry when you're younger. More energetic. Especially true for Echo and the Bunnymen.

That's the usual? :tongue: Sorry to hear that though :smile: Yeah I will be :tongue: I'm actually quite lucky as far as that's concerned - I hardly ever get ill :tongue:
Yeah... Plus they gel older and 'mellow' :tongue: I think you're more driven and hungry when you're younger. More energetic. Especially true for Echo and the Bunnymen.

That's the usual? :tongue: Sorry to hear that though :smile: Yeah I will be :tongue: I'm actually quite lucky as far as that's concerned - I hardly ever get ill :tongue:

Haha unfortunatly so! Its such a shame, i think the execption to the rule here is the Rolling Stones however :lol: they just keep on going! I agree, i think as you hit 30/40 all they really want to do it settle down and that (especially if they are non stop for 5 or so years touring etc!) At least Duran still had some ok songs, A Diamond In The Mind is okay (but still wont buy it :tongue: ) Haha yeah The Bunnymen had so much energy back then ! Would you still see McCulloch giving it his best shot tho? Absolutley!

Umm i suppose so yes :lol: and its okay, just needs a few days. Ahh good!! And same actually, i usually only get ill once a year and thats at christmas (such bad timing :lol:)
Haha unfortunatly so! Its such a shame, i think the execption to the rule here is the Rolling Stones however :lol: they just keep on going! I agree, i think as you hit 30/40 all they really want to do it settle down and that (especially if they are non stop for 5 or so years touring etc!) At least Duran still had some ok songs, A Diamond In The Mind is okay (but still wont buy it :tongue: ) Haha yeah The Bunnymen had so much energy back then ! Would you still see McCulloch giving it his best shot tho? Absolutley!

Umm i suppose so yes :lol: and its okay, just needs a few days. Ahh good!! And same actually, i usually only get ill once a year and thats at christmas (such bad timing :lol:)

Yes... I know what you mean :lol: Although it's great when bands have a resurgence of sorts later on in their career. Like Suede, they're older and have reformed, and they seem to be doing well. They've released two albums and they still seem great live :smile: Yeah I agree! Although if I like a band, I can still appreciate them even though they're past their best. Echo and the Bunnymen's songs still hold up and so do Suede's, timeless stuff! :tongue: I absolutely would still go and see him. His voice is still quite distinctive, even though it's a little battered from smoking and age :tongue: Actually, The Bunnymen are playing near me in the summer! Playing in Bristol. Definitely want to go :biggrin:

Ah that is bad timing :tongue:

Bunnymen Daily :wink: :tongue:
[video="youtube;xjpRzre_r4M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjpRzre_r4M[/video]
Yes... I know what you mean :lol: Although it's great when bands have a resurgence of sorts later on in their career. Like Suede, they're older and have reformed, and they seem to be doing well. They've released two albums and they still seem great live :smile: Yeah I agree! Although if I like a band, I can still appreciate them even though they're past their best. Echo and the Bunnymen's songs still hold up and so do Suede's, timeless stuff! :tongue: I absolutely would still go and see him. His voice is still quite distinctive, even though it's a little battered from smoking and age :tongue: Actually, The Bunnymen are playing near me in the summer! Playing in Bristol. Definitely want to go :biggrin:

Ah that is bad timing :tongue:

Bunnymen Daily :wink: :tongue:
[video="youtube;xjpRzre_r4M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjpRzre_r4M[/video]

I see what you mean, i think for me to like an 'older' bands new stuff, i have to be utterly consumed by the stuff they wrote years ago (so far this has happened only once :lol: see if you can guess who - not who you would think of!) But yes, they really have aged well in terms of style, they havent dated at all! Haha yeah, i suppose thats what happens tho. Are they really? Haha awesome! Will you be going to see them? That reminds me actually, my dad wants me to try to get into either Bristol or Bath, but he doesnt realise there is no way i can get an A* :lol:

Yep! Oh well, at least i dont have to have time off school tho!

It returns!!! :woo:
SC!!!! Amellia has not heard from you in zillions of years!! How have you been? (And how is your society?) :tongue: :woo:

Heeeeeeeyyyyy im awesome its my exam time so im studying and my society failing hahah how are you?xx
Original post by scnotcrazy
Heeeeeeeyyyyy im awesome its my exam time so im studying and my society failing hahah how are you?xx

Heyyyy!!! Good to hear!! :awesome: Oooh good luck!! When is your first exam? Haha so is mine :lol: oh well i suppose the societies can wait till post exams :tongue: im well thanks, though i think biology actually hates me :tongue: xx

Quick Reply

Latest