The Student Room Group

Why do some girls think vandalising cars is ok

Im sick of seeing images (fake or not) of girls either vandalising expensive cars or feminists saying its ok.

Are you kidding me, what so your boyfriend cheated on you so you think its permissible to go and ruin a £90,000 car? Also whats this actually going to achieve apart from a criminal record as you spray painting his car is not going to change the facts he cheated on you.

Girls do you think its okay?

Lads if you had this done to you what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Same reason guys think cheating is okay.

Spoiler

Girls can cheat, too. Probably should flush away all their Mac makeup. :h:
Reply 3
Original post by peanutbuttercup

The two are not even comparable. Vandalism is a criminal offence, cheating on someone you known for 2 months is barely an issue. Most girls make a big deal of small things, so what you got cheated on big deal get over it, vandalism will not change him nor the situation.
Sigh.
Reply 5
Why has car vandalism become a "girl issue"?
Reply 6
its not just girls bro, ive seen men do it to girl' car as well
I thought it might be something like this. Instead of working today in English, we were debating this. Cheap advertising. Wasn't it top trend on Twitter for hours? :erm:
Original post by JHarrisen
The two are not even comparable. Vandalism is a criminal offence, cheating on someone you known for 2 months is barely an issue. Most girls make a big deal of small things, so what you got cheated on big deal get over it, vandalism will not change him nor the situation.

Well let's just hope that you don't get cheated on and that when you get upset people won't say you are making a big deal of nothing. Vandalising is not ok/right its stupid but it's just an expression of anger after wasting your time and resources on a guy, there's much better ways to deal with anger.
It's one of the better punishments tbh
Reply 10
Original post by Serine Soul

Come off it.
Reply 11
Im sick of seeing images (fake or not) of girls either vandalising expensive cars or feminists saying its ok.

Are you kidding me, what so your boyfriend cheated on you so you think its permissible to go and ruin a £90,000 car? Also whats this actually going to achieve apart from a criminal record as you spray painting his car is not going to change the facts he cheated on you.

Ryan Giggs.

They're stupid, no matter the gender. If you vandalize a car you're stupid, there's no point in trying to make someone's life worse.(assuming most candidates here do it for "fun")

They're also stupid. What sort of equality is this? So men are allowed to vandalise and not get punished too? Don't be stupid.

..... here's what i'd do

Spoiler

Original post by peanutbuttercup

cheating isn't against the law though - ruining an expensive are is
are you implying that cheating *should* be against the law, like in the middle east?
surely feminists are in favour of resolving their issues via non-violence? ruining a car = violence. why not be civilised? I, for instance, would *never* harm or damage a person or their property unless they did the same to me first - isn't that better than the feminist method?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Serine Soul

it's against the law though, oh my god
what are you, a child? you think you've above the law?
cheating isn't against the law - for good reason
The cars not ruined, so its not £90k for a start. Worst case scenario, it would be a spray paint and most likely covered under the insurance. So really its just a minor inconvenience.
Original post by dean01234
The cars not ruined, so its not £90k for a start. Worst case scenario, it would be a spray paint and most likely covered under the insurance. So really its just a minor inconvenience.

does that excuse them? so what is the use of this message?
Original post by BubbleBoobies
does that excuse them? so what is the use of this message?

No it doesn't excuse them. But there is a big difference between claiming that someone has caused £90k worth of damage for revenge and the reality of several hundred.

Obviously I don't condone that kind of behavior but I have absolutely zero sympathy for guys who get **** from angry exes.
(edited 7 years ago)
You've seen like one example and are crying. Two wrongs don't make a right but the guy got taught a lesson. This has **** all to do with feminism, calm down with this ridiculous 'omg women and feminism' hype. Half of you don't even know what feminism is. Get over it.

I have no sympathy for the cheating idiot but I think the girl should have chosen her battles a bit better and orchestrated it in the right way.
Original post by BubbleBoobies
it's against the law though, oh my god
what are you, a child? you think you've above the law?
cheating isn't against the law - for good reason

chill out

Quick Reply

Latest