The Student Room Group

**** it im gay

There's this girl and i've had a crush on her for a while now. She kissed me the other day and it felt so much better than any kiss from a boy. But, she told me a month ago shes not looking for a realtionship (she just got out of a bad one)

But i really want to do it again and more... how can i let her know without actually asking?? xx
Original post by bad_username
There's this girl and i've had a crush on her for a while now. She kissed me the other day and it felt so much better than any kiss from a boy. But, she told me a month ago shes not looking for a realtionship (she just got out of a bad one)

But i really want to do it again and more... how can i let her know without actually asking?? xx

Spoiler

Why don't you just ask her? Be straightforward, no room for any misunderstandings that way.
Good on you hun :smile:
not helpful advice but just best wishes :h:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies

Spoiler

Why don't you just ask her? Be straightforward, no room for any misunderstandings that way.

true but plenty of room for heartbreak.
Thanks for the advice x
true but plenty of room for heartbreak.
Thanks for the advice x

Sometimes we have to take the risk! :colondollar: All the best, and hope it turns out well! :h:
Reply 5
Im confused are you a gay male or female....?

I thought OP was a boy and i was like be careful what you **** lol

since you're a girl

Spoiler

Original post by ikhan94

female
Reply 8
female

aahh ok sorry i was getting confused
Original post by ikhan94

How was it confusing in any way? :s-smilie:
How was it confusing in any way? :s-smilie:

to be fair, i probably should have put lesbian :redface:

I think both the female symbol by your name and your description made it perfectly clear, though! :tongue:

lol but it's still not confusing...:redface:
Reply 13
Original post by ikhan94

Gay female
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
lol but it's still not confusing...:redface:

I think both the female symbol by your name and your description made it perfectly clear, though!

hahah true :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending