The Student Room Group

In your opinion who is the most known user on here?

Scroll to see replies

When I re-joined the site in October for Law Career advice I literally did not move out of the Legal Vacation Scheme thread at all.

It's like you're oblivious to what is happening in chat. However I could see three particular members who appeared to be the most well known/talked about from an outside point of view.

@Illiberal Liberal
@Awesome Genius
@william walker

Hilarious that all 3 of these accounts are currently banned. Notoriety is a mixed blessing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC
I say @Awesome Genius tbh, everyone knows who he is whether it's in a bad or good light :lol:

:ditto:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I say @Awesome Genius tbh, everyone knows who he is whether it's in a bad or good light :lol:

I still remember him as Adipoptosis.
Original post by Freudian Slit
When I re-joined the site in October for Law Career advice I literally did not move out of the Legal Vacation Scheme thread at all.

It's like you're oblivious to what is happening in chat. However I could see three particular members who appeared to be the most well known/talked about from an outside point of view.

@Illiberal Liberal
@Awesome Genius
@william walker

Hilarious that all 3 of these accounts are currently banned. Notoriety is a mixed blessing.

William Walker is still here under a different name.

In what way is notoriety a good thing :confused:
Original post by hezzlington
William Walker is still here under a different name.

In what way is notoriety a good thing :confused:

Depends on your personality I suppose; I get the impression that those users enjoy the infamy as that is what their TSR alter egos are all about.

Particularly for Awesome Genius. I mean people claim they dislike him or find his threads boring, but they still give him the attention which directly feeds his continued presence on the site and posting style.

Oh WW is around is he? Under the radar. That dupe control tho :coma:
Original post by Grammar Queen
:rip: @Ethereal World

Although nice that you put them in order of greatness. Just need to swap EW and homeland round. :yes:

quite rude...:erm:

EW is jut ew :giggle:
Depends on your personality I suppose; I get the impression that those users enjoy the infamy as that is what their TSR alter egos are all about.

Particularly for Awesome Genius. I mean people claim they dislike him or find his threads boring, but they still give him the attention which directly feeds his continued presence on the site and posting style

Oh WW is around is he? Under the radar. That dupe control tho :coma:

He's around, he doesn't troll like he used to. Infact, he doesn't post much and when he does he contributes to the thread.

I think as a troll, once you throw in the towel, that's it. They just fade away as slowly, the user base is dominated by newcomers.... fading away as a distant memory :moon:
He's around, he doesn't troll like he used to. Infact, he doesn't post much and when he does he contributes to the thread.

I think as a troll, once you throw in the towel, that's it. They just fade away as slowly, the user base is dominated by newcomers.... fading away as a distant memory :moon:

Oh do you know what username he is under?! :shh:

AG is banned?

And I WW dupe :tongue: but I won't share it in public just incase...

he posted in one of my threads and I instantly knew it was him. :redface:

Indeed. If he sees this he may even PM you and reveal himself, like he did to me.

Having said that, there's no proof it IS infact him. But I believe him. The fact he doesn't troll and has a similar post style makes it believable.
Indeed. If he sees this he may even PM you and reveal himself, like he did to me.

Having said that, there's no proof it IS infact him. But I believe him. The fact he doesn't troll and has a similar post style makes it believable.

OH lol... I got confused... I do know his dupe :rofl:
Killar Keemstar.
(edited 7 years ago)
OH lol... I got confused... I do know his dupe :rofl:

Really? Th one I know only has 96 posts...

Hmmmmmm

Maybe he is back to his trolling ways..

Who's that :lolwut:
@Daenerys...
Daenerys... will never die
Who's that :lolwut:

Oh, damn. It came out wrong :lol:.
Original post by Tian1Sky
@Daenerys...
Daenerys... will never die

The Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen.jpg