The Student Room Group

Additional Science

So im doing the foundation teir additional science and i am wondering what do i need to get overall to get my grade c?
Well you need to get a high mark....... But just make sure you've covered the course. I.e gone over it, made notes, quizzed yourself and so on. Unit 2 science builds on the Unit 1 and so you may find Unit 2 to be/feel harder but none the less just keep revising :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by IAmNotAGenius
Well you need to get a high mark....... But just make sure you've covered the course. I.e gone over it, made notes, quizzed yourself and so on. Unit 2 science builds on the Unit 1 and so you may find Unit 2 to be/feel harder but none the less just keep revising :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you im gonna work
Reply 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

also do you know the grade boundaries i am unable to find them
The grade boundaries for the exams are not set until all the exams are marked in July and August so you won't know until either just before or slightly after results day unfortunately :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
The grade boundaries for the exams are not set until all the exams are marked in July and August so you won't know until either just before or slightly after results day unfortunately :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks do you know if i could find last years grade boundaries, Ive been looking and there is little hop of finding them. :smile:
Depending on the exam board they should be out by now. I know that for example Edexcel have just released there November GCSE Math papers, mark schemes and grade boundaries. But otherwise if you type in on google the exam board and the subject in which you are studying along with 'grade boundaries' it should take you to a page that should tell you how to get hold of them. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Depending on the exam board they should be out by now. I know that for example Edexcel have just released there November GCSE Math papers, mark schemes and grade boundaries. But otherwise if you type in on google the exam board and the subject in which you are studying along with 'grade boundaries' it should take you to a page that should tell you how to get hold of them. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks its aqa

Quick Reply

Latest