The Student Room Group

Ask me anything

It's been quite a long time since I've done one of these and I'm interested to see what people might decide to ask me this time around.

I've had a lot of controversial debates recently so let's see.

Ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

How do you think life came about on planet Earth? :holmes:
Anything, so ... Are you crazy?
Reply 3
Original post by Zargabaath
How do you think life came about on planet Earth? :holmes:

I think we evolved from organic molecules originally, developing into a more complicated species over time. That is an incredibly over-simplified version but yeah.
Reply 4
Original post by Zitterbart
Anything, so ... Are you crazy?

If you mean clinically insane, no. If you mean crazy as in personality, like, am I slightly nuts and spontaneous and weird - I can be but I'm not often.
Original post by ivybridge
I think we evolved from organic molecules originally, developing into a more complicated species over time. That is an incredibly over-simplified version but yeah.

Who should sit on the Iron Throne?
Reply 6
Original post by Mathemagicien
Are you reasonable at maths?

I'm awful at mathematics - I hate it.
Reply 7
Who should sit on the Iron Throne?

In my opinion, Daenerys or Tyrion Lannister. But that's just because I like both of them and hate the rest. I think Daenerys would be great with the right counsellors and army, etc.etc.
Reply 8
Original post by Truthteller10
No surprises there tbh.

:rolleyes:

Original post by Mathemagicien
:shock:
:cry2:
:cry:
:colonhash:
:angry:
:shakecane:
:mob:

Sorry :cry2:
Do you like Tim Farron? :redface:
In my opinion, Daenerys or Tyrion Lannister. But that's just because I like both of them and hate the rest. I think Daenerys would be great with the right counsellors and army, etc.etc.

I think a season or so ago I would've agreed, but I think she might go crazy like all the other Targaryians. I'd have to say Tyrion to :yep:
Varys would be cool too, but I don't think he's in a position to do that anytime soon.

What do you study? (Assuming you do)
Reply 11
It's been quite a long time since I've done one of these and I'm interested to see what people might decide to ask me this time around.

I've had a lot of controversial debates recently so let's see.

Ask me anything!

Are you at University?
do you say Scone or Scone ? :holmes:
Reply 13
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Do you like Tim Farron? :redface:

I don't really know anything about him if I am completely honest with you. However, I do quite like the Liberal Democrats as a party.
Reply 14
Original post by M14B
Are you at University?

No.

I think a season or so ago I would've agreed, but I think she might go crazy like all the other Targaryians. I'd have to say Tyrion to :yep:
Varys would be cool too, but I don't think he's in a position to do that anytime soon.

What do you study? (Assuming you do)

I hope not :frown:! I just don't want her to die... I swear, I will hunt down the author of these books and destroy him if he kills her off or any of her dragons.

I study History, English Literature and Philosophy & Ethics. I studied Biology to AS last year.

Original post by the bear
do you say Scone or Scone ? :holmes:

I say S-C-ON-E.
I don't really know anything about him if I am completely honest with you. However, I do quite like the Liberal Democrats as a party.

What do you think about him in light of the following link?
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/19/tim-farron-gay-rights-accused-illiberal-approach-lib-dems

Are you a Lib Dem member? :smile:

I say S-C-ON-E.

:danceboy:

you have passed the first hurdle :holmes:

[scrollr][/scrollr]
Reply 17
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
What do you think about him in light of the following link?
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/19/tim-farron-gay-rights-accused-illiberal-approach-lib-dems

Are you a Lib Dem member? :smile:

I will read this now.

I'd like to say yes but I don't know if there's much point in being so - they are kind of finished as far as getting into office goes.
Can I please cuddle with you? You seem so lovable :3

I hope not :frown:! I just don't want her to die... I swear, I will hunt down the author of these books and destroy him if he kills her off or any of her dragons.

I study History, English Literature and Philosophy & Ethics. I studied Biology to AS last year.

hahaha GRRM would never kill off a beloved character :hand:
Actually I think I'd be more upset at one of the smaller dragons dying then any of the human characters :lol:

I always thought you were older, like second or third year uni student. Nor sure why though :confused:
How're you feeling towards your exams? Are you planning on uni next year?

Quick Reply

Latest