The Student Room Group

What body shape are these women?

I'm going to ask this to three different groups of people. I am simply curious about different people's perception basically. So what body shape would these women be? I was going to include the girl in my previous post but she's a little different than these two. What do you think? Granted everything is real. So what body shape would you say either of them are? Pear hourglass rectangle inverted triangle (top heavy) or apple? I have heard some call them hourglass. I have the same dimensions as the bottom girl and I always thought I was more top heavy.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Would bang.
Can you stop posting threads about body shapes. Doing my fudging head in.
Original post by Nickierose21

I'm going to ask this to three different groups of people. I am simply curious about different people's perception basically. So what body shape would these women be? I was going to include the girl in my previous post but she's a little different than these two. What do you think?

Can you kock it off with the body shape questions? Has it ever occured to you that your questions incite self esteem issues in women?
Those girls are so juicy
tits.
Original post by Anonymoùs
Can you kock it off with the body shape questions? Has it ever occured to you that your questions incite self esteem issues in women?

Well I'm a woman and these are the ones most similar to me and it doesn't bring any self esteem issues I like seeing women that look similar to me in the media it tends to be the typical skinny chick. With nothing on her.

Anyhow if you don't like the post move along and thank you
Reply 7
Original post by Nickierose21

I'm going to ask this to three different groups of people. I am simply curious about different people's perception basically. So what body shape would these women be? I was going to include the girl in my previous post but she's a little different than these two. What do you think? Granted everything is real.

Ordinary for my taste without arse.

In my books I call them the arseless type

if you don't like it don't look.
Original post by Laomedeia
Can you stop posting threads about body shapes. Doing my fudging head in.

This ^

If you're posting these because these women have a body shape similar to yours: you're perfect. If you have a totally different body to theirs and are idolising them because you think their body shape is perfect: don't worry, yours in perfect. Seriously, there are so many more important and fun things to be thinking about/doing. For the most part it's hard to change your shape anyway, so just work what you've got and move on :smile:
Oh just saw what you said. If you know these women look like you but you're happy with how you look then why ask?
they're all apple.

except

this one appears to be hourglass

Spoiler

Original post by TercioOfParma
if you don't like it don't look.

Its not as simple as that tho. I have a sense of moral for starters.
Its not as simple as that tho. I have a sense of moral for starters.

Yes it is, it is exactly as simple as that.
Original post by TercioOfParma
Yes it is, it is exactly as simple as that.

Shut up.
Shut up.

I hate centipedes, do you see me clicking on threads to do with them? Same principle applies, don't click if you don't like it
Is that one at the botton Rhian Sugden? Personal opinion is that they're pretty top-heavy to be honest, they've all got quite narrow hips and slim legs. All gorgeous though. :smile:
I'm not worried about anything lol. My question is whether they are hourglass pear apple or banana. Not whether they look nice or not. It's a question I'm asking among three different groups of people. To see different people's perception.
Original post by Kugelmugel
This ^

If you're posting these because these women have a body shape similar to yours: you're perfect. If you have a totally different body to theirs and are idolising them because you think their body shape is perfect: don't worry, yours in perfect. Seriously, there are so many more important and fun things to be thinking about/doing. For the most part it's hard to change your shape anyway, so just work what you've got and move on :smile:
that's the same lady.

I showed two women.... So sometimes she looks apple and other times she looks hourglass?
Original post by alkaline.
they're all apple.

except

this one appears to be hourglass

Spoiler

Human shaped

Quick Reply

Latest