The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I believe that your are feeling what happens when religion is abused as a tool to control people. And I am not talking about the word of God, but of all the pressure other men and women put on you. Maybe you should leave your family and live alone. Do you think your life would be threatened if you do so? Maybe you can find a safe place to go to (I am from Germany so I do not know any details in GB).

@all the people talking rubbish: I hope you get into this situation one day so you will know what she is talking about. Where are the moderators?
Reply 21
Touching on women, actually refers to sex.

If you have sex in Islam, it means you have to perform wudu again.

You have to perform wudu again every time you eat,sleep,****,discharge bodily fluids etc
Original post by HOLA255
Self-Determinism doesn't exist.

exactly - so god can't have a logical reason to test us, because there's nothing to test that he doesn't already know. therefore, hijabs aren't a subject of a religious test and therefore are meaningless theologically
Original post by samina_ay
Feels like you're frequent a member from here

I think a lot of student girls who wear hijabs, feel like this and post on here. It's not one OP.
That sort of comment doesn't help anyone.
OP how old are you and how're your family going to react if you stop wearing it?
Don't wear one if you don't want to. I would like to reiterate what someone said earlier, this is Britain, a free country. Do what YOU want to do, not what someone has dictated you to do. This is your life, don't live it in regret.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by theBranicAc
clearly you're not a good muslim

Who are you to judge?
Original post by Zargabaath
I think a lot of student girls who wear hijabs, feel like this and post on here. It's not one OP.
That sort of comment doesn't help anyone.

I know it didn't. I don't really have any advice for her cos her family is a mess. She can't get want she wants... unless she leaves her family. Her family will not be happy with her taking the hijab off. Sparks outrage.
Original post by M14B
Who are you to judge?

My thoughts exactly :five:
Original post by Anonymous
X

Can this be removed, please? Thanks.

@Rock Fan
@georgiaswift
@Deyesy
@Tiger Rag
you need to hook up with ma boy zamestunah, he needs a habibi badly
Original post by samina_ay
I know it didn't. I don't really have any advice for her cos her family is a mess. She can't get want she wants... unless she leaves her family. Her family will not be happy with her taking the hijab off. Sparks outrage.

Perhaps that's what needs to happen eventually, it's not fair for her family to force her to do something she disagrees with like that. It show's a blatant lack of respect towards her.
If it makes you depressed then take if off hun. Are you going to uni soon? Maybe you could move out and start taking it off?
Original post by cathartic
because you have free will and therefore allah will test you in this world through trials and tribulations to see if this strengthens or weakens your faith

Spoiler

Original post by cathartic
because you have free will and therefore allah will test you in this world through trials and tribulations to see if this strengthens or weakens your faith

bare effort
Original post by Hydeman
Can this be removed, please? Thanks.

@Rock Fan
@georgiaswift
@Deyesy
@Tiger Rag

Done
If it upsets you that badly you should take it off. Hijab isnt just about a cloth on your head, thats something i believe you should do when you're ready.
Reply 37
There is no compulsion in islam sister. But If I was you I will make sure entirely the reasons for taking it off and be true to yourself on why you want that. Also, I would also advice you to watch some videos of people like Mufti Ismael Menk, Ali Dawah Naseeha sessions etc.

After you fully understand and you would still choose to take it off then honestly no one can really stop you. It is not as if you will be no longer a muslim but just that you will choose not follow one of the obligatory rules. So Allah will judge you on that and no one has the right to judge you but Allah alone. Also Allah is all merciful. Who knows in the future you may want to return and wear the hijab again when you experience the world or mature more In shaa Allah.

Be careful of commiting major sins that may take you away from Allah/God with time as this is the plan of the shaitaan.

May Allah guide and keep you on the straight path and grant you all happiness and well being sister. :smile:
Original post by AverageExcellence

Spoiler

If u cant see a thing it does not mean that it does not exist.. We cant see u.. does this mean that u dont exist..???
Original post by h333
There is no compulsion in islam sister. But If I was you I will make sure entirely the reasons for taking it off and be true to yourself on why you want that. Also, I would also advice you to watch some videos of people like Mufti Ismael Menk, Ali Dawah Naseeha sessions etc.

After you fully understand and you would still choose to take it off then honestly no one can really stop you. It is not as if you will be no longer a muslim but just that you will choose not follow one of the obligatory rules. So Allah will judge you on that and no one has the right to judge you but Allah alone. Also Allah is all merciful. Who knows in the future you may want to return and wear the hijab again when you experience the world or mature more In shaa Allah.

Be careful of commiting major sins that may take you away from Allah/God with time as this is the plan of the shaitaan.

May Allah guide and keep you on the straight path and grant you all happiness and well being sister. :smile:

Really good advice.. I would have also given advice like that but u have already done that.. which leaves nothing for me bro..

Latest

Trending

Trending