The Student Room Group

Does she like me?

Im trying to find out if she likes me , she has been flirting recently and called me baby twice in text, sent a kissy face. Would girls ever send theese to just a friend guy?
I personally wouldn't but every girl is different. Ask her out on a date to the cinema or something, that should give you an indication of whether or not she likes you.
I know someone who calls me baby, but that's just as a joke :rofl:
Depends. Sometimes I do this with guys I don't fancy..but if I ever did I would make sure it was clear that it was a joke...so with a winky face or just in a jokey context....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably just ask her out then you'll know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guarantee: if you assume "yes" each time you get this kind of thought, you'll get more girls...if they say no, what are the consequences other than them simply saying no? zero
Reply 6
Original post by mattyhewson12
Im trying to find out if she likes me , she has been flirting recently and called me baby twice in text, sent a kissy face. Would girls ever send theese to just a friend guy?

No, she likes you or is being playful to get a reaction from you. You could ask her if she does , so it saves time.
Original post by Eternalflames
I know someone who calls me baby, but that's just as a joke :rofl:

yes baby as in you being a child, not in the way people would assume here lol :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by mattyhewson12

She might like you or she might enjoy the attention you give her and is not interested in you. Ask her out for a coffee cause these repetitive threads is quite boring.
You, forum addict and believeteam22 should join a group.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending