The Student Room Group

Ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Lmfao screw you... Should have made it anonymous. Why couldnt you just be asleep ini fam. It might not even be about you anyway.:hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by nerdydaydreamer
what's something not many people know about you? (not personal)

I don't really know what to say if it can't be personal. I'm usually an open book.
Original post by ivybridge
I don't really know what to say if it can't be personal. I'm usually an open book.

silly me, I meant as in I'm not expecting you to pour your secrets out to TSR and I don't want to pressure you saying anything really really personal, of course it can be about you personally :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by HuzaifahN
Theres this girl I met on TSR and she's awesome and funny and everything good. well so far she is anyway. However both her and I dont want a long distance relationship and for us to become something I kinda have to apply to her uni but the chances of me getting into that uni is really slim. Shall i tell her that theres no point getting to know each other anymore cuz its just gunna end in heartbreak even though its something I don't want to do...
So ye whats your opinion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you should say there's no point. You don't know this girl properly at all yet and placing hope in what probably will be a short-lived relationship with an online girl, over your future is very unwise. As such, I suggest you move on. I also suggest you try sticking to meeting people in real life as opposed to the internet. You're still young - you don't need the internet to meet people! Get out there.
Reply 64
Original post by thefatone
have you ever made a poop so sticky and big it sticks to the bottom of your toilet and is big enough to cover most of the toilet water area(but has gaps so othet things like water can pass through when flushed)???

I did one today and the record is so far 8 flushes without going down, it's been 10 hours since i made it(made it at 12:00 roughly)
so the water is softening it i guess

:sick:
Reply 65
Original post by HuzaifahN
Lmfao screw you... Should have made it anonymous. Why couldnt you just be asleep ini fam. It might not even be about you anyway.:hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MevMev
my opinion is don't bother breaking her heart cos she's a heart breaker and she does it first ygm fam

Take this elsewhere please guys :smile:.
Reply 66
Take this elsewhere please guys :smile:.

soz mate but your advice was acc quite good :smile:
Reply 67
silly me, I meant as in I'm not expecting you to pour your secrets out to TSR and I don't want to pressure you saying anything really really personal, of course it can be about you personally :smile:

Oh, okay! Thank you for the thought. Personally, I would say that most people don't know how bad things have gotten and how bad I can become in my own head. A lot of people see me as very strong, very resilient and unaffected by my experiences. However, this could not be further from the truth. While I do not dwell on my problems and forget to move on and do what I have to do in day-to-day life, the things I've had to deal with and am still dealing with will never go away.

Nonetheless, I don't blame people for not picking that up. I quite like the fact they can't.
Reply 68
Original post by MevMev
soz mate but your advice was acc quite good :smile:

:smile:.
Reply 69
:smile:.

what really gets on my nerves is the idea that theres so many cool ppl like @HuzaifahN that will never have the privilege to know me properly due to long distance- advice pls?
Oh, okay! Thank you for the thought. Personally, I would say that most people don't know how bad things have gotten and how bad I can become in my own head. A lot of people see me as very strong, very resilient and unaffected by my experiences. However, this could not be further from the truth. While I do not dwell on my problems and forget to move on and do what I have to do in day-to-day life, the things I've had to deal with and am still dealing with will never go away.

Nonetheless, I don't blame people for not picking that up. I quite like the fact they can't.

that's so wonderful and honest of you! I'm so proud of you for being able to admit how bad things have gotten for you, and I'm sure you are really strong and very resilient to have been through it and come out the other side, even if you don't realise it. of course you are going to be affected by your experiences, experiences are a huge part of what makes you who you are and shapes your outlook on life, anyone who doesn't realise this is silly, however people may not realise how much it affects you. <3 I'm glad that you have learnt to move on and not dwell on the past, and I'm sorry you have so much to deal with. Remember your struggles don't define you and if that's something you're proud of and people don't realise how much you've been affected by your life experiences then it's fantastic that you recognise that and can be so open about that. things will get easier eventually <3
Reply 71
Original post by MevMev
what really gets on my nerves is the idea that theres so many cool ppl like @HuzaifahN that will never have the privilege to know me properly due to long distance- advice pls?

I suggest you get out more yourself.
Reply 72
I suggest you get out more yourself.

i can't I'm stuck for 3 months at home
at uni it will all be cool though i won't even be on this random website
Reply 73
that's so wonderful and honest of you! I'm so proud of you for being able to admit how bad things have gotten for you, and I'm sure you are really strong and very resilient to have been through it and come out the other side, even if you don't realise it. of course you are going to be affected by your experiences, experiences are a huge part of what makes you who you are and shapes your outlook on life, anyone who doesn't realise this is silly, however people may not realise how much it affects you. <3 I'm glad that you have learnt to move on and not dwell on the past, and I'm sorry you have so much to deal with. Remember your struggles don't define you and if that's something you're proud of and people don't realise how much you've been affected by your life experiences then it's fantastic that you recognise that and can be so open about that. things will get easier eventually <3

Thank you for this, it was heartwarming to read. The same goes for you, yourself. :smile: :heart:
Thank you for this, it was heartwarming to read. The same goes for you, yourself. :smile: :heart:

you're more than welcome, love. thank you <33
Are you gay or bisexual?
Would you ever try fisting?
Original post by thefatone
have you ever made a poop so sticky and big it sticks to the bottom of your toilet and is big enough to cover most of the toilet water area(but has gaps so othet things like water can pass through when flushed)???

I did one today and the record is so far 8 flushes without going down, it's been 10 hours since i made it(made it at 12:00 roughly)
so the water is softening it i guess

I really hope you called it "@thefatone"
:rofl:
Reply 78
Original post by Freudian Slit
Are you gay or bisexual?

I am homosexual.
Reply 79
Original post by DiddyDec
Would you ever try fisting?

No.

Quick Reply