The Student Room Group

What body shape are these women?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TercioOfParma
I hate centipedes, do you see me clicking on threads to do with them? Same principle applies, don't click if you don't like it

Refer to my previous post. It is the same advice you just give me, but using more words.
Original post by Nickierose21

I'm going to ask this to three different groups of people. I am simply curious about different people's perception basically. So what body shape would these women be? I was going to include the girl in my previous post but she's a little different than these two. What do you think? Granted everything is real.

Human shaped.

what else would they be shaped like? a plant?
there is nooooo way these are apple shaped?! they're carrying barely any weight around their middles
they're inverted triangles
all very slim with big boobs
Original post by thefatone
Human shaped.

what else would they be shaped like? a plant?

I listed the different shapes maybe you misinderstood the question. Some body shapes are like hourglass pear top heavy or inverted triangle or apple or ruler things of that natural.
Original post by jawsontheflooor
there is nooooo way these are apple shaped?! they're carrying barely any weight around their middles
they're inverted triangles
all very slim with big boobs

I agree thanks.
I listed the different shapes maybe you misinderstood the question. Some body shapes are like hourglass pear top heavy or inverted triangle or apple or ruler things of that natural.

oh i see, right...
body shape:

fukable
The reason she sometimes look apple, and sometimes hourglass, is because women's bodies cannot be categorized into distinct categorizes.
Original post by Alice__90
Is that one at the botton Rhian Sugden? Personal opinion is that they're pretty top-heavy to be honest, they've all got quite narrow hips and slim legs. All gorgeous though. :smile:

Yeah it is she has the exact dimensions I have when I'm skinny. I also think she's top heavy like an inverted triangle in shape.
Original post by Twinpeaks
The reason she sometimes look apple, and sometimes hourglass, is because women's bodies cannot be categorized into distinct categorizes.

No sometimes people have a first and secondary body shapes.
No sometimes people have a first and secondary body shapes.

Says who?
they ain't hourglass- those are having proper curves.
The women are skinny and flat stomached- it looks quite unhealthy to me
Original post by Anonymoùs
Refer to my previous post. It is the same advice you just give me, but using more words.

Ok, I can't stop you being idiotic
Original post by Steampunk_Turtle

You think a flat stomach is unhealthy....

I despair for our generation.
Apart from the boobs, the first girl has a similar body to me and I've always considered myself some sort of rectangle.
Reply 36
Unrealistic. Those photos have been photoshopped to hell. Those women have no fat, stretch marks, moles, scars, nothing. It's completely unrealistic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Steampunk_Turtle

No it's called holding your weight well. :smile:. I'm like that too most of the fat goes to the bust and you get a body with very little fat elsewhere. It's just a matter of genetics. Totally natural. My grandma and aunts were the same way.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Apart from the boobs, the first girl has a similar body to me and I've always considered myself some sort of rectangle.

her shoulders aren't too broad for a ruler you don't think?
Original post by Katty3
Unrealistic. Those photos have been photoshopped to hell. Those women have no fat, stretch marks, moles, scars, nothing. It's completely unrealistic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's pretty typical neither of these women had children when these photos were taken rhian doesm't even have children. Why would they have stretch marks? And they have a lot of fat. That's why I posted them. The fat is in their boobs.

Quick Reply

Latest