The Student Room Group

Ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
@WhimsicalSloth - I just realised that it's been 5 years and 2 days since 'Video Games' was released officially by Lana Del Rey and Polydor! :cry2:

[video="youtube;cE6wxDqdOV0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0&list=PLLUYFDT7vPkqBZQsTGBpGCjIoe PETnOxi&index=5[/video]
Your dream job and why?
Reply 82
Original post by Ebaysass
Your dream job and why?

I'd like to be one of those historians who gets to travel and make documentaries and stuff. That would be a literal dream come true. This is because history is my passion and I have such an interest in seeing and understanding different things of historical interest and significance. It blends together the things I love in the best way possible!
Original post by ivybridge
In my opinion, Daenerys or Tyrion Lannister. But that's just because I like both of them and hate the rest. I think Daenerys would be great with the right counsellors and army, etc.etc.

Tyrion, Snow, or no one :colonhash:
Reply 84
Original post by Imperion
Tyrion, Snow, or no one :colonhash:

Tyrion out of both of them. However, Daenerys all the way.
(edited 7 years ago)
I am homosexual.

I thought so! I was wondering why earlier you were talking about females being really hot etc. so I thought maybe you also had sexual attraction to women and thus were maybe bi?

Do you have a boyfriend?
Reply 86
Original post by Freudian Slit
I thought so! I was wondering why earlier you were talking about females being really hot etc. so I thought maybe you also had sexual attraction to women and thus were maybe bi?

Do you have a boyfriend?

I'm not trying to start a row here but that's because I'm not insecure like the vast majority of men my age, or any age really. I can appreciate female beauty. I think those women are absolutely beautiful. I'm just not attracted to them, sexually, emotionally or physically like I am to men. Definitely 100% gay :smile:.

I do not. It's not really the right time to get into any of that business, for me.
No.

How come?
Reply 88
Original post by hezzlington
How come?

Not at all appealing to me and also way too extreme; not interested.
I'm not trying to start a row here but that's because I'm not insecure like the vast majority of men my age, or any age really. I can appreciate female beauty. I think those women are absolutely beautiful. I'm just not attracted to them, sexually, emotionally or physically like I am to men. Definitely 100% gay :smile:.

I do not. It's not really the right time to get into any of that business, for me.

Oh cool no that makes sense- so it's more appreciation than attraction.

Do you think asexuality would be how it would feel if you felt the same to men as you feel to women?
Reply 90
Original post by Freudian Slit
Oh cool no that makes sense- so it's more appreciation than attraction.

Do you think asexuality would be how it would feel if you felt the same to men as you feel to women?

I do not assume how it would feel to be anything other than me. I haven't an idea and I feel as though it'd be insulting to try and say I have the slightest iota of a clue how it feels to be asexual.

As such, I guess the answer is no because I don't 'think' about it at all.
(edited 7 years ago)
Not at all appealing to me and also way too extreme; not interested.

I'm a pretty experimental guy but even I wouldn't delve into fisting.

Have you experience in this field
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 92
I'm a pretty experimental guy but even I wouldn't delve into fisting.

It just doesn't appeal to me. I know gay men who have had sex with women in a threesome with another man just because 'sex is sex' and they didn't care. I could not go there, either.
@WhimsicalSloth - I just realised that it's been 5 years and 2 days since 'Video Games' was released officially by Lana Del Rey and Polydor! :cry2:

[video="youtube;cE6wxDqdOV0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0&list=PLLUYFDT7vPkqBZQsTGBpGCjIoe PETnOxi&index=5[/video]

Blimey, how quickly does time fly?! :eek: That being said, we need time to pass in order for her to write her next great album. Which I hope is very soon :biggrin: ...because if it isn't..!!
It just doesn't appeal to me. I know gay men who have had sex with women in a threesome with another man just because 'sex is sex' and they didn't care. I could not go there, either.

I don't think I could experiment with a guy either. Now that I think about it...I'm pretty boring sexually.
Reply 95
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Blimey, how quickly does time fly?! :eek: That being said, we need time to pass in order for her to write her next great album. Which I hope is very soon :biggrin: ...because if it isn't..!!

I want her to go on tour again. I really need to go and see her live. I have a playlist with all my favourites from each album playing on repeat :colondollar:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth

The production of lanas songs is always impressive. Sounds awesome.
Reply 97
I don't think I could experiment with a guy either. Now that I think about it...I'm pretty boring sexually.

I think it's more because I've done it... ages ago. And I don't like it. If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have a huge aversion to it. It's simply because I know I don't like it because I have experience with it, for me.
Reply 98
The production of lanas songs is always impressive. Sounds awesome.

You like her too?! :woo: :crazy: :woo:
I think it's more because I've done it... ages ago. And I don't like it. If I hadn't, I probably wouldn't have a huge aversion to it. It's simply because I know I don't like it because I have experience with it, for me.

Did you tell her what you thought?

Quick Reply

Latest