The Student Room Group

Goodbye

Hello everyone, ive decided that i need to take a break from here to get my life together and sort myself out.
At the moment its only temporary, but if things go well it will be permanent.
Thanks to everyone on here!
Bye for now!

@Blondie987
@AthiaKarim
@SinsNotTragedies
@Amellia123
@FrenchUnicorn
@z33
@Matrix123
@Leviathan1741
@Spock's Socks
@Noara
@Freudian Slit
@Changing Skies
And anyone else who ive not tagged.

Bye for now!

I will put up a blog post tomorrow when i wake up but then im off.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Hello everyone, ive decided that i need to take a break from here to get my life together and sort myself out.
Bye for now!

@Blondie987
@AthiaKarim
@SinsNotTragedies
@Amellia123
@FrenchUnicorn
@z33
@Matrix123
@Leviathan1741
@Spock's Socks

Bye for now!

Aw, it'll be so sad to see you go, even temporarily but obviously if you think it's best I wish you all the best of luck!! And please get some help for the bullying problem, I'm sure you'll get it sorted, you deserve all the happiness in the world!! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
You've only been here since mid feb!!!

is this for revision purposes?
Reply 3
Sorry to hear you're taking some time away but if it's what you need to do then we all understand :hugs: take care and hopefully see you around here soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bye for now!

@Blondie987
@AthiaKarim
@SinsNotTragedies
@Amellia123
@FrenchUnicorn
@z33
@Matrix123
@Leviathan1741
@Spock's Socks

Bye for now!

You are wonderful. Never forget that.
You will be missed! Wished to not see you leave tsr so soon! :frown:

Take care <3
Just thought I'd add:
My kik is DomV77 if anyone wants to stay in touch when I'm gone.
Thanks
Original post by Blondie987
Aw, it'll be so sad to see you go, even temporarily but obviously if you think it's best I wish you all the best of luck!! And please get some help for the bullying problem, I'm sure you'll get it sorted, you deserve all the happiness in the world!! :biggrin:

Aw I'll miss you Blondie!
I have a feeling it will be temporarily. I doubt I'll be able to stay away forever! I've got some things I need to sort out (like the bullying). Once everything is under some form of control, I'll be back! It could be a week, it could be 8 but we'll see what happens!
Thanks!
I appreciate your kind comment here!
I may still be here occasionally but not likely!
I'm gonna miss your posts! They make me happy (hence why I respond to them a lot).
Thankyou!
Original post by hezzlington
You've only been here since mid feb!!!

is this for revision purposes?

Correct!

It's to get my life back on track. I don't have any exams so no revision.
I've got some pretty bad issues which I need to sort out immediately or my life may be impacted forever!
Original post by Spock's Socks
Sorry to hear you're taking some time away but if it's what you need to do then we all understand :hugs: take care and hopefully see you around here soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just need to get my life back on track really. My OCD is getting worse so I need to get that sorted out. Plus there's some other issues which will probably be covered in my blog post/s tomorrow morning.
I'll continue to read your blog. I'll probably drop a comment or two also when I'm gone!
Thankyou
Aw I'll miss you Blondie!
I have a feeling it will be temporarily. I doubt I'll be able to stay away forever! I've got some things I need to sort out (like the bullying). Once everything is under some form of control, I'll be back! It could be a week, it could be 8 but we'll see what happens!
Thanks!
I appreciate your kind comment here!
I may still be here occasionally but not likely!
I'm gonna miss your posts! They make me happy (hence why I respond to them a lot).
Thankyou!

No problem! I know you've been going through some stuff but you're such a good guy, I'm sure it'll all work out! Good luck!!
Tag me in the post you make tomorrow then so I don't miss it :smile: I hope some time away helps. I've been debating whether to quit social media for a while too since I am struggling a lot these days but I know I'd just cave in within a day or two :colondollar:
I just need to get my life back on track really. My OCD is getting worse so I need to get that sorted out. Plus there's some other issues which will probably be covered in my blog post/s tomorrow morning.
I'll continue to read your blog. I'll probably drop a comment or two also when I'm gone!
Thankyou
Imagine making a post to say goodbye to anonymous people on a forum ffs - that is straight up 100% extra-virgin material right there.
Original post by Blondie987
No problem! I know you've been going through some stuff but you're such a good guy, I'm sure it'll all work out! Good luck!!

Today's been a good day for me. Got to speak to someone I've been texting (met them on here) and it was glorious. Then a couple hours ago I just felt awful! Like I did deserve to be in the world anymore! I keep getting these periods and that's when I decided to take a break from here!
Thankyou again!
I sure hope so!!
Take care!
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Imagine making a post to say goodbye to anonymous people on a forum ffs - that is straight up 100% extra-virgin material right there.

Imagine making a post judging anonymous people you've never interacted with on a forum ffs - that is straight up 100% extra-virgin material right there.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Tag me in the post you make tomorrow then so I don't miss it :smile: I hope some time away helps. I've been debating whether to quit social media for a while too since I am struggling a lot these days but I know I'd just cave in within a day or two :colondollar:

Will do!! It's probably gonna be really long, early warning!
Me too, something needs to go right for once and I'm hoping I can find what's causing me to feel like utter **** all the time!
I may be back by this time next week tbh. Just depends on how quickly I can figure myself out.
I'll be a changed person when I return! I'll be happier! :biggrin:
But I hope things will improve for you, and as I said I'll defo keep reading your blog!
Thanks
Cya later alligator
In a while crocodile
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Imagine making a post judging anonymous people you've never interacted with on a forum ffs - that is straight up 100% extra-virgin material right there.

:hugs:
Don't get the extra virgin bit though?
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You are wonderful. Never forget that.

Well I would normally write a comment saying I'm not wonderful and shoot down your compliment. That's why I need to leave. I feel like I'm not good enough for anything so I'm going away to sort it out!
I'm pretty certain I'll be back though!
I may even be back by this time next week!
We'll see!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending