The Student Room Group

Post your "That moment...."

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KaminiZindagi
No. It would be a moment when you realize that your life is ****ed.
Luckily I realized that Islam is ********..

Islam is beautiful.....
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Islam is beautiful.....

Your opinion, I guess.
Stoning someone is not very nice tough.
Your opinion, I guess.
Stoning someone is not very nice tough.

Haha.
That moment when you think you have seen everything but then you discover something new:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That moment when you wake up to your alarm and decide to stay for another 5 minutes in bed and then you wake up few hours later realising oh shoot you just missed your shift and then you make an excuse that you were feeling sick or blame traffic :rofl:
Original post by ForgetMe
That moment when you wake up to your alarm and decide to stay for another 5 minutes in bed and then you wake up few hours later realising oh shoot you just missed your shift and then you make an excuse that you were feeling sick or blame traffic :rofl:

lol this is so cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol this is so cute

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really when I'll run out of excuses :teehee:
That moment when you eat too much and you can't even stand up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
That moment when your whole family goes to an elaborate party and leaves you behind

That moment when a cute girl smiles and walks your way and you think that she is smiling at you, but not the guy behind you. :frown:
That moment when you want to buy a beautiful pair of jeans, but the waistband on your usual size is too big, and your thighs are too big for the next size down :cry2::cry2:
Original post by MrsMars
That moment when you want to buy a beautiful pair of jeans, but the waistband on your usual size is too big, and your thighs are too big for the next size down :cry2::cry2:

Thick girl syndrome. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest