The Student Room Group

Are you looking forward to the end of the uni year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Where/how I'm living.

I want to live on my own now, it's boring sharing a kitchen/cleaning up others mess.

It's kinda like that if you live at home too so I don't blame ya wanting to live by yourself if you can afford
tbh, i'm actually quite glad that we're almost through; i honestly can't sttress how much i've missed hols and the ability to plan and scheme to do.... absolutely ****ing nothing. no deadlines; no exams; no coursework; just nothing (might have to go down the job route though)

after all, rn, i'm still doing coursework when i have exams in a weeks time. this is how bad this **** has become -_-
Hell yes!

Its so stressful, my uni finishes at the end of may then gives us like 2 days to revise before my first exam.

Which means im juggling content with revision right now and its just all a mess.

Looking forward to next year however, just want this year to end.
Original post by theDanIdentity
tbh, i'm actually quite glad that we're almost through; i honestly can't sttress how much i've missed hols and the ability to plan and scheme to do.... absolutely ****ing nothing. no deadlines; no exams; no coursework; just nothing (might have to go down the job route though)

after all, rn, i'm still doing coursework when i have exams in a weeks time. this is how bad this **** has become -_-

Doing absolutely nothing is my favourite activity.
Reply 24
yes but I'm stressing myself out worrying about everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending