The Student Room Group

What's a subject that you're struggling to get your head around?

for me it's physics and although eng lit content is easy to understand, i really can't see myself writing 2 essays on two books and doing 2 extracts in 2 hours...

im starting to give up on physics but as always, the grade boundary is always like 50% = A* so thats good.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Also physics. I really don't understand any of it and my teacher will not help:frown:
Reply 2
biology, cause it bores me to death.
Reply 3
physics all the way. AQA P2 literally makes me feel like crying
Same for physics:frown:
Anyone doing OCR Gateway?.....Possibly triple science?
Looks at people struggling with GCSE Physics ...

Reply 6
Original post by *Alisha*
Same for physics:frown:
Anyone doing OCR Gateway?.....Possibly triple science?

I do triple science OCR Gateway B :smile:
physics, we've been given a trainee teacher who has a degree in engineering for physics, so he teaches us nothing I've taught myself unit 3 which is so hard it's the hardest unit I have at GCSE out of all of them, so many parents have been complaining because we don't get through anything and he keeps getting the equations wrong and doesn't really know himself, so I'm pretty annoyed about it:angry:
English Lit, without a doubt.

I'm not sure how I can write 2 essays in an hour and a half and another 2 anthology ones in 75 minutes.

As for Physics, I'm finding that surprisingly easy (especially P3)
Reply 9
Original post by caitlinford3
physics, we've been given a trainee teacher who has a degree in engineering for physics, so he teaches us nothing I've taught myself unit 3 which is so hard it's the hardest unit I have at GCSE out of all of them, so many parents have been complaining because we don't get through anything and he keeps getting the equations wrong and doesn't really know himself, so I'm pretty annoyed about it:angry:

Same p3 is ridiculous. I had to self teach because my teacher is just soooo...I've managed 4/5topics but the bit about fusion and fission of stars are really confusing because they don't explain what some of the words are in the study guide, it just uses it expecting us to understand

Posted from TSR Mobile
AS physics kills me

even though a level physics is supposed to be more difficult.....
lol GCSE sciences and english literature are easy... wait till you get to A Level.
A2 physics

Spoiler

English Lit and parts of Computing :/
Reply 14
Physics and chemistry :colonhash:
Original post by davist
I do triple science OCR Gateway B :smile:

Want to study together for science then?:smile:
What year ar you in?
Original post by caitlinford3

SAME My teacher is exactly like yours.
Reply 17
Original post by Fractite
English Lit, without a doubt.

I'm not sure how I can write 2 essays in an hour and a half and another 2 anthology ones in 75 minutes.

As for Physics, I'm finding that surprisingly easy (especially P3)

This omg^
What exam are you doing for science?
Yeah! :frown:

Original post by *Alisha*
SAME My teacher is exactly like yours.

it's so annoying!

Quick Reply

Latest