The Student Room Group

Why do we see **really** hot girls with (below) average looking guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cuddle_me_in
I know a guy who, by most people's standards, is not particularly good looking but he's pulled some really good-looking girls. It's his personality; guys like him, girls like him, everyone likes him.

Do you like him?
Original post by WoodyMKC
Big cock and lots of money. Can't believe nobody's said it.

No

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Heretohelp!
Omg this post title is something I've been contemplating a lot recently. here are my theories;
- Girls go for looks yes but personality even more especially at the stage they want to settle down .
- as some girls see other guys who look good but **** around they don't really want to be a part of it and therefore would go for loyal over piffness
- they're hot and so know the guy ain't likely to leave her.
So these are my theories tell me yours

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is why good looking women are stupid. They believe that because they are good looking they won't be cheated on. :lol::lolz: What stops a man from cheating isn't sex, it is fear. It is fear of hurting the other person, fear of losing them and fear off what they could do to them. This is why good looking women get f'ed over by men. And I find this hilarious. :ahee: They lower their standard and get nothing for it the idiots.
(edited 7 years ago)

Get real.
Reply 24
Original post by WoodyMKC
Get real.

@Hyacinth Bucket knows all about choosing the great personality and large penis over the better looking chap I stole her from. :u:
guys with looks, very often
have that alone with no substance behind it
BUT
on the other hand the 'avarage' guy will have some substance where the have had to work for something it might be
confidence to talk to her
a decent personality
having a lot of money is one as well but it's far not the primary one
Original post by Clockrice
Do you like him?

As a person, yes. If you mean, do I fancy him? Then no but I know a couple of girls who do.
So you better get loaded, OP.

Good luck!
Beauty is subjective anyway & personality plays a huge part. If a guy is an all round genuinely decent person with confidence & charisma then it's something that girls find really attractive.
Original post by brainhuman
So you better get loaded, OP.

Good luck!

im below ''(below) average looking''. No luck for me :redface:
no but you dont get it. You see really hot girls with average guys but not the other way round. You dont see really hot guys with below average looking girls
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
no but you dont get it. You see really hot girls with average guys but not the other way round. You dont see really hot guys with below average looking girls

Why didn't you say this in your original post? Or is this something you just made up now because you didn't get any satisfactorily hateful responses?
I have a female relative who is traditionally very attractive but had a history of ugly non lifting boyfriends. I asked her this question and her response was "because they will do whatever I want them to". Pretty honest response.

Although now she's learned that she doesn't have to be denigrated to to ugly bfs in order to enjoy this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending