The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Nursing Students 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Karakelly
No, no word on the email yet only accepted it as my firm today so I'm sure it'll arrive soon. I'm still in two minds if to go to Dundee or not (I think I'm letting the nerves get the better of me)

I received mines last week so you should get it soon :-) aww i can imagine, its a big step leaving your home to come so far to study but dont let nerves take over! Dundee is lovely and the uni is amazing :biggrin:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 21
Original post by clodacon
Nope, haven't applied for accommodation yet. I'm going to the Fife campus so just waiting for them to send out the emails. Literally, checking my own email and the UoD email everyday! Think all the UoD accommodation that is directly linked to the college is based in the main campus and it's only NHS accommodation in Kirkcaldy. Now, saying that, I could have that arse ways :hmmmm2:

Im sure i seen someone else say that it was NHS accomodation in Kirkcaldy too! Does that mean the accomodation is different? :-S
Original post by lauratelford
Hahaha yes!!!!😂😂😂
Wasn't sure if that was you or not! funniest thing😱 Is Dundee your number 1 choice?

Yeah! Got rejected from queens yesterday so firmed it. Hahaha so glad I know someone now 😂😂😂 you doing adult?
Hi guys . Do u people know if this course accepts students from Europe? I have a non-EU passport, however I have been living in Italy since 1998. As a matter of fact I have Indefinite Leave to Remain in Italy. I read on the site that I am eligible but I am not completely sure...
I'm coming from NI too! I'm doin mental health but!
Original post by caralappin

That's so cool! Have you sorted out accommodation yet?
Reply 27
Hey I've just accepted my place at Kirkcaldy! Loving the idea of starting a thread for us to get to know each other. I'm from north highlands of Scotland so will be nice to know some people before up routing lol.
Im also coming from NI! Anyone doing childrens nursing?? 😝
Original post by Hollylennie
Im also coming from NI! Anyone doing childrens nursing?? 😝

I'm doing child :smile:
Original post by Shelby93
Hey I've just accepted my place at Kirkcaldy! Loving the idea of starting a thread for us to get to know each other. I'm from north highlands of Scotland so will be nice to know some people before up routing lol.

I've created a Facebook group to make it a little easier.
If you search for university of Dundee nursing 2016 you'll find it. I just find Facebook so much easier to navigate and to identify people.
Original post by Shelby93

I'll be seeing you in Kirkcaldy in September so! I'm moving from Dublin so I'll be totally brand new to the area, even Scotland :hello:
I'm coming from NI, is anyone doing Mental Health Nursing?
Original post by clodacon
I'll be seeing you in Kirkcaldy in September so! I'm moving from Dublin so I'll be totally brand new to the area, even Scotland :hello:

I'll be studying at Kirkcaldy too so I'll see you guys there!😊
Hiya guys. Im coming from ni aswell staying in belmont flats. Doing mental health nursing but not firmed yet. Should i be worried at this stage of the game?
Original post by DanielleMcC552
I'm coming from NI, is anyone doing Mental Health Nursing?

Yeah me ! Offer is still saying conditional though. Im staying in belmont flats. You?
Original post by leeannmcgee33
Yeah me ! Offer is still saying conditional though. Im staying in belmont flats. You?

Yeah mine is still saying conditional too. I'm staying in seabreas flats.
Are you freaking out aswell? Are those flats far from dundee campus?
Original post by leeannmcgee33
Are you freaking out aswell? Are those flats far from dundee campus?

Yeah just a couple of more weeks until we find out. I think yours is right beside the campus but mine is a couple of minutes away.

Quick Reply

Latest