The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Sutton Bonington Freshers 2016-2017

Hey guys :smile:
Just though it would be nice to see who is coming this year and where people are all living :smile:
I'm going to be studying animal science and am living in Zouch

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey!
I'm starting this year too. :smile: Going to study plant science and living in Lockington (D4 I think!).
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Brybrycg
Hey!
I'm starting this year too. :smile: Going to study plant science and living in Lockington (D4 I think!).

Hey :smile: have you found anyone else coming to SB?? We've got a group chat going on Facebook if you want to join??
Reply 3
Original post by flojenkins
Hey :smile: have you found anyone else coming to SB?? We've got a group chat going on Facebook if you want to join??

Hi :smile: I just got an unconditional for nutrition and dietetics st SB, I'll be living in Zouch !
Reply 4
Original post by NicoleMac
Hi :smile: I just got an unconditional for nutrition and dietetics st SB, I'll be living in Zouch !

Heyy :smile: what flat are you in at zouch?? We have a Sutton Bonington Facebook chat going if you want to join??
Reply 5
Heyy :smile: what flat are you in at zouch?? We have a Sutton Bonington Facebook chat going if you want to join??

Flat 8, what about you ? Yeah I'd like to join !
Reply 6
Flat 8, what about you ? Yeah I'd like to join !

25 :smile: What's your Facebook name so I can try to find you??
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
25 :smile: What's your Facebook name so I can try to find you??

Nicole Macnamara, let me know if ever you can't find me or if you aren't sure whether it's me haha
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Nicole Macnamara, let me know if ever you can't find me or if you aren't sure whether it's me haha

I've found one person but they live in France??I can't find anyone else 😂😂
Reply 9
I've found one person but they live in France??I can't find anyone else 😂😂

Yeah that's me, I do actually live in France, I'll be moving back to the UK in September for uni :tongue:
Reply 10
Yeah that's me, I do actually live in France, I'll be moving back to the UK in September for uni :tongue:

OMG that's so cool!! Where are you in France??
Hi :smile:
Im a sutton bonington fresher too! Ive firmed notts for dietetics and im SO excited to be coming next year! I was in Sutton for an interview in Feb, and there happened to be a Farmers Market... Wow!!! I loved it! Are there any dietetics students here? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by lovecupcakes1997
Hi :smile:
Im a sutton bonington fresher too! Ive firmed notts for dietetics and im SO excited to be coming next year! I was in Sutton for an interview in Feb, and there happened to be a Farmers Market... Wow!!! I loved it! Are there any dietetics students here? :smile:

There are some dieticians on our Facebook group chat if you want to join???
There are some dieticians on our Facebook group chat if you want to join???

Yes defo!! My name on fb is Sophia Brown, black and white profile picture :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by lovecupcakes1997
Yes defo!! My name on fb is Sophia Brown, black and white profile picture :smile:

There's loads of Sophia Browns with black and white pictures 😂😂 find me instead, Flo Jenkins with a photo of me by a waterfall
Reply 15
I'm doing nutrition and food science as an undergrad in SB and in Costock House! (Flat M19).
Hi, i'm anna! i'm starting this year too doing microbiology at SB.
Can i join the fb group please? what's the name of the group?
Reply 17
Original post by AnnaLiuzzi
Hi, i'm anna! i'm starting this year too doing microbiology at SB.
Can i join the fb group please? what's the name of the group?

What's your name on Facebook and I'll add you to the chat if you want?? There is also an official Facebook page called
Bonington student village 2016-2017
What's your name on Facebook and I'll add you to the chat if you want?? There is also an official Facebook page called
Bonington student village 2016-2017

My name on fb is anna liuzzi! thanks
Reply 19
Original post by AnnaLiuzzi
My name on fb is anna liuzzi! thanks

I think I've added you as a friend?? I think it's you anyway 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending