The Student Room Group

Heaviest you have ever been

Scroll to see replies

In the least creepy way possible this is a highly desirable trait.
Reply 41
70kg (my weight has been between 67-70kg for the past 3-4yrs)
Over 230lbs atm, wish it was all muscle :lol:
2014 I was around 25 stone 8 pounds so around 160 kg. As of a week ago I am now 15 stone 4 pounds so around 96 kg, I'm 5 foot 11.
Original post by kodiaksroar
2014 I was around 25 stone 8 pounds so around 160 kg. As of a week ago I am now 15 stone 4 pounds so around 96 kg, I'm 5 foot 11.

Wow congratulations! :smile:
Around 2 years ago I was like 9 stone 6 or something and quite unhappy about it (I was only 5'1)
Now I weigh 54kg (so around 8.5 stone) and I'm 5'3. Much happier with this weight and would like to stay around here :smile:
Many thanks NiamhM1801, its hard work but definitely worth all the effort. Overhauling diet and finding exercise you enjoy is the key from my experience. I cut out all meat except a little fish once a fortnight, almost all diary except 0% greek or skyr yoghurt, no sweets, milk chocolate and biscuits-I eat natural liquorice like panda, nakd bars for coco fix. I only drink water with the exception of one mug of green tea in the morning and a glass of apple juice with my main meal, alcohol is white wine or diet tonic and gin. I swim 2-3 times a week and have started doing some martial arts once a week, I hope to start lifting a bit again too if my stomach and chest will allow( stomach is the source a lot of my problems).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC

Same mate, but cutting's a piss so all's good
60kg? I'm 57kg right now but I want to get back to 54kg.
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Same mate, but cutting's a piss so all's good

I hate it :lol: Love food too much. It'd be easier if I went on a sensible deficit of 500-1000kcal but that's long, prefer to be more aggressive on a deficit of 1500, lose 3lbs a week, get lean quicker and get back to making gains.
Reply 50
78kg at 5ft5. 57kg is around the lightest I've been as an adult, 65kg now and probably stay around this weight
I hate it :lol: Love food too much. It'd be easier if I went on a sensible deficit of 500-1000kcal but that's long, prefer to be more aggressive on a deficit of 1500, lose 3lbs a week, get lean quicker and get back to making gains.

Haha I get you entirely :biggrin: Fair do's; tbf as long as I'm relatively big, strong and mobile I'd take that over looking shredded any day of the week. Good thing that athleticism and aesthetics complement each another so well!
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Haha I get you entirely :biggrin: Fair do's; tbf as long as I'm relatively big, strong and mobile I'd take that over looking shredded any day of the week. Good thing that athleticism and aesthetics complement each another so well!

I've been lean once and that was it, now if I'm not lean I miss it :lol: Still, after getting lean again soon I'm switching to shorter phases, 8 weeks bulking followed by a few weeks aggressive cutting, should see me getting bigger over time whilst maintaining low fat levels :smile:
A sad 53kg...:getmecoat:
Original post by morgan8002
About 5.8×1020eV/c25.8 \times 10^{20} \text{eV}/\text{c}^2.

*does calculations* ... I got 92.8kg .... is my calculations correct? :s-smilie:

Original post by carrotstar
10 stone 10 at one point last year.. Got too comfortable with my boyfriend and ended up having second breakfasts etc.. Down to a healthier 9 stone 4 now and hoping to stay there :smile:

How do you have 2nd breakfasts? I'd rather make a massive breakfast than continuously going back and forth for more. :frown:

Original post by kodiaksroar

Wow amazing progress! :clap2::danceboy:

wow.... 3lb/week here I am planning long-term when I begin my cut from October+ 2016 at the most of 0.5lb/week = 2lb/month since its my first actual cut and I'd want to go slowly at getting my shredz back while maintaining as much possible.

I do get your POV :smile:

:laugh: FFMI score would be off the charts :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
65kg. Got any tips on gaining more weight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samina_ay
16 stones

How much do you weigh now and we're you fat before?
59kg. I'm 5'10.
I'm so light because I do too much cardio ;-;
8 stone :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest