The Student Room Group

AQA GEOG1 17th May 2016

What do you think/hope will come up?

I'm doing River Management, Coastal Environments,Population Change and Energy Issues.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WilmaWizard

I'm doing River Management, Coastal Environments,Population Change and Energy Issues.

Ohh! I'm doing 3/4 :smile: I'm doing Cold Environments instead of Coastal Environments!
Are you feeling ready?!

Spoiler

Reply 2
Can I use the mark schemes for GEOG1 to learn off? Not the human ones because they are too vague, but the shorter physical questions have an example with them. Can I use these to revise from? Are they what I need to put to get full marks?

For Cold Environments, they have explanations for features like drumlins or eskers depending on the Q. Is the answer they write hitting the higher AO3 and AO4 bands?
Basically if I write down something exactly from an old mark scheme in the exam (if the question is similar) will I get higher marks. So I'm trying to use the mark scheme as a revision tool.
I'm doing Population, Health, Rivers and Cold Environments.
This may help for case study knowledge, you might not use all of them but it will definitely help :smile: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AS-Geography-Case-Study-Revision-Notes-Health-Population-Rivers-Coasts-/252380941352?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Im 100% certain that CHAMONIX will come up in coastal environments
gled stone
Original post by WilmaWizard

Good luck Wilma Wizard, hope it all goes well
I'm doing rivers, coasts, population and health. What are you all using/doing to revise?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending