The Student Room Group

How to spot a racist

Scroll to see replies

Original post by draculaura
You say no racist jokes are funny, yet Tumblr and other sites are full of arguably racist jokes against white people. You then say that if you think reverse racism is a problem, you're a racist. Where's the logic in that?

Who says I use tumblr?

Original post by TelAviv
Can non-whites be racist?

Yes, but its more difficult for them to be racist, and anyways less harmful

Original post by KaminiZindagi
Get a life you lefty...

You get a life, if you think this thread is pointless, isnt your post even more pointless, hmm?
i make racist jokes all the time (about my own race).. i'm not racist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Multiculturalism
Who says I use tumblr?

Yes, but its more difficult for them to be racist, and anyways less harmful

You get a life, if you think this thread is pointless, isnt your post even more pointless, hmm?

So all the people who voted Conservative and UKIP are racist. I sometimes think you are a troll.
OP seems to be multiculturally accepting about every culture except the British one.

When it comes to British culture it seems we're just a bunch of racists with a colonial past.
Original post by KaminiZindagi
So all the people who voted Conservative and UKIP are racist. I sometimes think you are a troll.

I didnt say all, but its linked

Original post by hezzlington
i make racist jokes all the time. i'm not racist.

Then why make racist jokes?
Original post by Oblivion99
Freedom of speech?
And don't you think this "slavery" topic is too far-fetched. Can't really redeem a person racist through that, in my perspective.

Not to mention it's historically accurate to say that slavery was committed by multiple groups (including many African tribes)

If you want to see something really racist. Check out the Abolition of Slavery 1833, Until then it was a universal practice.

Because it's hilarious. Self depreciation as well.
Original post by Oblivion99
Freedom of speech?
And don't you think this "slavery" topic is too far-fetched. Can't really redeem a person racist through that, in my perspective.

Freedom of speech doesnt protect hate speech and racism

And anyone who votes Labour is an anti Semite. Opps I meant it is linked...srs
Lets create a guide on how to spot a racist

Here's my contribution

A racist:
[hyperbole, etc.]
-Votes Tory/UKIP/BNP
[more of that, etc.]

Add your own clues!

You did say that someone who votes Conservative is racist. That's not really very fair to say. I for one support Labour and I am ecstatic that Sadiq Khan is my new mayor, but you should learn to be a bit more tolerant. Everyone is entitled to their political opinion. Just because someone votes Tory or doesn't like a particular genre of music… doesn't make them racist.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Not to mention it's historically accurate to say that slavery was committed by multiple groups (including many African tribes)

Yes, but its sort of excusing white slavery "oh well, we weren't the onyl ones doing it, so we didn't do anything wrong!"
Original post by Supersaps
OP seems to be multiculturally accepting about every culture except the British one.

When it comes to British culture it seems we're just a bunch of racists with a colonial past.

I know right, nevermind the French, Italians, Germans, Dutch, Spanish, Turks, Russians.

I'm just listing the European powers, if we wanted to go a bit further we could also include the Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Indians oh and every bloody ethnic group on the planet :rofl:
I know right, nevermind the French, Italians, Germans, Dutch, Spanish, Turks, Russians.

I'm just listing the European powers, if we wanted to go a bit further we could also include the Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Indians oh and every bloody ethnic group on the planet :rofl:

Im not saying racism is only a british problem
Im not saying racism is only a british problem

What exactly do you stand for?

You're against racism? Yes, welcome to the 21st century... Leave the irony at the door please.
And they have that weird smell...

If you want to see something really racist. Check out the Abolition of Slavery 1833, Until then it was a universal practice.

Trust. And when you mentioned "slavery", bang every black person become's hysterical.
How on earth does voting for Donald Trump automatically make someone racist? He may be a delusional c*nt, but people vote for him because of nationalistic pride and arrogance, wouldn't call it racism. They have a right to vote for whoever they want, I'd personally pick trump over Clinton. She's a silent snake, holds more extremer views than Donald but keeps her lips sealed.
I like this troll
I do all of those except I do not vote Tory/UKIP/BNP and I think Sadiq Khan is a good choice for Mayor of London.

Quick Reply

Latest