The Student Room Group

History A2 Coursework- WORD LIMIT!!

Okay so i have exceeded 4000 word limit would the examiners notice?
For my part A i have written about 1810 words and for my part B i have written 2499
So Im basically over by 300 words and ive tried to reduce it but thats all i can do. Would the examiners notice that i have exceeded?
Yes, but there may be a margin of 5-10%. You need to check with the exam board or your teacher. They give you instructions before.
Original post by xHazalx
Okay so i have exceeded 4000 word limit would the examiners notice?
For my part A i have written about 1810 words and for my part B i have written 2499
So Im basically over by 300 words and ive tried to reduce it but thats all i can do. Would the examiners notice that i have exceeded?

Original post by 999tigger
Yes, but there may be a margin of 5-10%. You need to check with the exam board or your teacher. They give you instructions before.

If you're on OCR theres no margin to go over at all. Both of my pieces of ocr history coursework were capped at 2000 each
Original post by frances98
If you're on OCR theres no margin to go over at all. Both of my pieces of ocr history coursework were capped at 2000 each

Fair enough. U cnat see why the OP wouldnt just google it or have known the answer. If its a word document they will check. harder to do so if its handwritten.

Quick Reply

Latest