The Student Room Group

BIO6T Coursework Fail????

Okay so I've been given a U grade for my AQA Biology coursework...

I got 60%! 30/50 marks. My teacher says the grade boundaries are really high because a lot of schools cheat.

This has totally ruined my chances of getting into uni, not even joking. I can't retake it apparently either.

Is this actually right??? It seems totally unfair to me! We do the BIO6T coursework option for AQA Biology.

Thanks
Original post by Porcupayne

I got 60%! 30/50 marks. My teacher says the grade boundaries are really high because a lot of schools cheat.

This has totally ruined my chances of getting into uni, not even joking. I can't retake it apparently either.

Is this actually right??? It seems totally unfair to me! We do the BIO6T coursework option for AQA Biology.

Thanks

Mate, I have the exact same problem. I got a U last year in 3T and got 40/50 this year in 6T which is probably just a C. I need AAA for medicine :frown: but as you said, other colleges cheat, so the grade boundaries are sky high which disadvantages us. We just really need to nail the exams. I'm hoping I can get an A* in unit 4 and an A in unit 5. I'm also resitting unit 1 to try and get more UMS that I lost from the ISA.
Original post by Porcupayne

Thanks

lol blame your teacher
Original post by erfanullah
lol blame your teacher

How is it his teachers fault? It's supposed to be done independently like an exam. Colleges just cheat and inept individuals end up scoring well whereas able individuals don't
Original post by Sacred Ground
How is it his teachers fault? It's supposed to be done independently like an exam. Colleges just cheat and inept individuals end up scoring well whereas able individuals don't

fair point but still teachers are allowed to help you as in like give you a prep day before the isa like going over the topic and helping you understand certain bits that gona come up but not tell you the question or like data practice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending