The Student Room Group

Really don't want this guy to come to my birthday party

I wrote on here a few weeks ago about a guy persuading me to give him a blowjob after I'd said no... anyway I messaged him eventually saying I did not think what he'd done was appropriate, and he was apologetic, which was good.

He messaged me a couple of days later saying 'Do you never want to see me again?' And saying that if I didn't want him to come to my birthday party (i'd previously invited him, he wouldn't.)

I told him that I'd prefer that we did not see each other again, no, but after all we'd inevitably bump into each other (reluctantly) on a night out since we've a lot of mutual friends. I said that he could do what he likes with regard to my birthday, I couldn't exactly stop him coming to a nightclub.

I told him again though that I was not interested in him and had feelings for somebody else.

Anyway that was the last Iheard from him, and then yesterday he messaged me out of the blue saying he 'found my necklace'. I asked him to pass it onto my via my friend if he could. My friend thinks he did that to test the waters..

Anyway, I'm worried that he will turn up to my party. It's not only that, but after spending time with him I realised he's quite rude; he made a few sly comments about my appearance and when I told him about my friend who I 'd had feelings for, he scoffed as if to say, really, him?!

My friend knows everything that happened with this guy and was upset, as he likes me too, but I assured him I'm not interested and that it was a mistake.

I'm just worried the guy will turn up and try it on with me again or something, and hasn't understood. I don't even want him at the party as he was never a friend and I just dislike him as a person in general.

Should I send him another message saying I'd prefer if he didn't come, or does it sound like he'd have got the message? Thanks
Original post by anonwinner
He sounds like an alpha male

Nah, he sounds like a ****.

If you're worried about someone you don't like coming to a birthday party in a public place, don't have it in a public place (or move venue and only tell people you actually want to see).
He sounds like a terrible person and he may try something. Cut contact ASAP, preferably send a message to say that you are not involved and it is best that he shouldn't come. :smile:
Original post by Manitude

If you're worried about someone you don't like coming to a birthday party in a public place, don't have it in a public place (or move venue and only tell people you actually want to see).

Cuck.
Original post by anonwinner
He sounds like an alpha male

"Alpha-males" on TSR be like...
Reply 5
Thanks for the replies, I'd invited him originally so he knows where it's going to be, and 2 of his friends that i'm friends with are going. One of them is a girl who thinks he's amazing and has always fancied him and she invites him everywhere so... I'm thinking of asking her if she can not invite him preferably.

I've told hm very clearly that I am not interested but he seems like a very arrogant kind of guy who won't take no for an answer, so I am scared of him trying something else.
Reply 6
Why do you even have mutual friends with this guy? Why have your friends not dropped him? (I saw your previous thread.)

Anyway, yeah, tell the people who like him to stay well away and not ruin your birthday.

And if he turns up anyway...egg him? :P
Reply 7
Original post by Maestosa
Why do you even have mutual friends with this guy? Why have your friends not dropped him? (I saw your previous thread.)

Anyway, yeah, tell the people who like him to stay well away and not ruin your birthday.

And if he turns up anyway...egg him? :P

I haven't told them to be honest, I was just too embarrassed to tell anyone. I think I will just tell my friend that I don't really like him so i'd prefer that he doesn't come!

I hope that given it's my birthday they will understand and will therefore not invite him..

if he turns up I think I'll just make it very clear he's not wanted, and if he tries to touch me or anything, I'll tell him where to go, or ask the bouncers to chuck him out, lol
Charming chap , best to be blunt with people like him
Just tell him wagwan.
Original post by Manitude

I feel like the definition of "alpha male" seems to be "one who cares more about their own pleasure than other peoples' happiness". In general, I find that so-called alpha males just tend to be ****s.
Be blunt and tell him his invite has been revoked
Original post by Smoke Rings
Cuck.

Cuck?
Original post by ODES_PDES
Cuck?

I'm not sure what he meant by that. I was under the impression that to be cuckolded you have to be in a relationship. Which I'm not. And at least for now I want to keep it that way.
did you swallow? just tell him to do one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending