The Student Room Group

Does hooking up with another girl ever make a guy jealous?

My male friend who I really liked and cared for hurt me. I found out on our mutual friends who is a bi girl really fancies me. I'm a bit curious myself and she's quite pretty. I general she's not interested in a relationship or settling down right now.

So I think it might be a good opportunity to have some fun and more with no strings :wink: Do you think he would get jealous if I hooked up with her in front of him?

The thing is he sees me as this little good girl even when I'm trying to be sexy and I hate it :frown: Even if it doesn't make him jealous I just hate being the little Madonna.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My male friend who I really liked and cared for hurt me. I found out on our mutual friends who is a bi girl really fancies me. I'm a bit curious myself and she's quite pretty. I general she's not interested in a relationship or settling down right now.

So I think it might be a good opportunity to have some fun and more with no strings :wink: Do you think he would get jealous if I hooked up with her in front of him?

The thing is he sees me as this little good girl even when I'm trying to be sexy and I hate it :frown: Even if it doesn't make him jealous I just hate being the little Madonna.

Thanks

If he is a typical guy he probably would find it sexy and would ask to join in :rolleyes: he probably will think you are messing around.
If he has no feelings for you i don't think it will work.
It might make him jealous, it might make him horny, it might make him think you're attention seeking and manipulative
Petty.
Having sex with someone purely to elicit a reaction from a third party is never a good idea.
If he's not into you at all then there's no reason for them to be jealous, and thus they won't be.
Reply 6
Original post by Retired_Messiah
If he's not into you at all then there's no reason for them to be jealous, and thus they won't be.

True. But he definitely misses the attention of me liking him. Doesn't like it when I talk to other guys.
Reply 7
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Having sex with someone purely to elicit a reaction from a third party is never a good idea.

It's not just for that. She's pretty anyway and I'm curious. The reaction would be a bonus.
Reply 8
Original post by So Instinct
Petty.

Indeed.
True. But he definitely misses the attention of me liking him. Doesn't like it when I talk to other guys.

Hm. I'm not sure what the end goal of making him jealous even is, tbh
Original post by doodle_333
It might make him jealous, it might make him horny, it might make him think you're attention seeking and manipulative

I guess there's only one way to find out then.
Hm. I'm not sure what the end goal of making him jealous even is, tbh

To make me feel better.
Original post by chikane
If he is a typical guy he probably would find it sexy and would ask to join in :rolleyes: he probably will think you are messing around.
If he has no feelings for you i don't think it will work.

No way I'd let him join in. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole now. He's been acting weird he doesn't like me but doesn't seem to like it when I like someone else. He's been selfish so now it's my turn.
No way I'd let him join in. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole now. He's been acting weird he doesn't like me but doesn't seem to like it when I like someone else. He's been selfish so now it's my turn.

No one in a relationship would like if their partner was interested in some one else!!! It's natural selfishness. Wow. R u dumb that u can't see.

By none I meant most people.
Original post by doodle_333

if i were the dude, and were put in this situation; i would be suprised that such a situation occurs; but not shocked (due to the nature of life for me as it is rn); therefore i'd be majorly worried and disappointed in these actions as it would inform me that she is the manipulative, attention-all-the-time type; and going by OPs' intentions vis a vis getting into a relationship with the guy (if he were a ONS, then he wouldn't have been able to 'hurt' her. she'd have just forgotten about him, therefore she has feelings for this dude); if i were that guy, i'd back away - as to me, that girl wouldn't be relationship material.
Wait what you mean "male friend"

if you're not a relationship with him I don't get why he matters in this equation of you having a girlf. "Doing it" in front of him... Erm idk why you'd consider that unless he asked or unless you thought he'd be into that and for his pleasure not to get him "jealous"z
To make me feel better.

I don't think it will, in the longer term.
Wait what you mean "male friend"

if you're not a relationship with him I don't get why he matters in this equation of you having a girlf. "Doing it" in front of him... Erm idk why you'd consider that unless he asked or unless you thought he'd be into that and for his pleasure not to get him "jealous"z

Yeah I mean male friend. No I wouldn't sleep with another woman in front of him that's for the bedroom. I meant kissing.
I don't think it will, in the longer term.

I always wanted to at least experiment with a woman anyway but I've always been really shy about it. Plus good girl persona and all. Thought it might be a way to kill two birds with one stone.
Original post by theDanIdentity
if i were the dude, and were put in this situation; i would be suprised that such a situation occurs; but not shocked (due to the nature of life for me as it is rn); therefore i'd be majorly worried and disappointed in these actions as it would inform me that she is the manipulative, attention-all-the-time type; and going by OPs' intentions vis a vis getting into a relationship with the guy (if he were a ONS, then he wouldn't have been able to 'hurt' her. she'd have just forgotten about him, therefore she has feelings for this dude); if i were that guy, i'd back away - as to me, that girl wouldn't be relationship material.

I don't care if he's disappointed he's not my dad. His approval is the last thing I want. And I'll never take him now anyway so I don't care if he thinks I'm relationship material or not.

Quick Reply

Latest