The Student Room Group

Home alone all night and bored to death - give me ideas on what to do!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saladays
Tbh not feeling my new look.

image.jpg

holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never again -_-
Pee with the door open and FEEL THAT FREEDOM! :biggrin:

image.jpg

Well, it passed the time didn't it :lol:

Try a harley quin style look :smile:
Okay so right now I'm eating ice cream and Jerry Springer is playing in the background. Movie is a good idea. Any recommendations? (I'm a wuss!)

Yeah, I usually end up doing something like that. I'm already randomly wearing this witch dress I wore on Halloween a few years ago just because I can. I feel alone.

Hmm, have you seen 28 days later?
Reply 24
I shall try that then
Reply 25
Original post by Eternalflames
Hmm, have you seen 28 days later?

Nope - zombies, right?
I'm gonna be spending all night on Borderlands 2, no better way to spend it tbh :u:
Seriously. Bored out of my mind. Help!

Go sit on top of your roof (or not, cause I just remembered that you're ill)
Read a book
Write a book
Get lost on youtube
Try new things to eat
Make up stories in your mind
Make a list of beautiful things/or things that aren't beautiful/ or a list of something else

Making lists is really cool and it takes a long time (and well, eating is cool too)
Nope - zombies, right?

Yeah, that and The Road are on my to watch list :biggrin:
The Night of the Generals has just started on Movies4Men... great movie

image.jpg

you possibly had too much fun with your makeup box
or
you smashed your face into some random power
troll teh forums XD

(but seriously - try sleeping. you pass lots of time and it aids your recovery.)
Reply 32
Yeah, that and The Road are on my to watch list :biggrin:

I've watched The Road! Sort of a night ruiner. Very good but does NOT give you the Saturday night kind of feeling.
Seriously. Bored out of my mind. Help!

You should study if you're a student.
I've watched The Road! Sort of a night ruiner. Very good but does NOT give you the Saturday night kind of feeling.

Hmm, a fantasy movie?

What else have you got up to so far?
Reply 35
Hmm, a fantasy movie?

What else have you got up to so far?

Oh, dear - I dressed up as Mia Wallace and tried to do the Pulp Fiction dance. Gave up and am now watching trash TV on telly. I should watch a movie I suppose but I'm just too tired to concentrate on one at the minute :-(
Have you ever tried the bored button, if you haven't type it into google when you are bored.
Oh, dear - I dressed up as Mia Wallace and tried to do the Pulp Fiction dance. Gave up and am now watching trash TV on telly. I should watch a movie I suppose but I'm just too tired to concentrate on one at the minute :-(

Hmm, well in that case you could just flick through some more channels in TV until you want to go to bed.
This has got to be one of the funniest Jerry Springer videos I've seen :lol:

[video="youtube;KvY2ScZBCtQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ[/video]
Reply 38
Hmm, well in that case you could just flick through some more channels in TV until you want to go to bed.
This has got to be one of the funniest Jerry Springer videos I've seen :lol:

[video="youtube;KvY2ScZBCtQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ[/video]

I was watching Jerry Springer a few weeks ago and saw this! Oh, it's such a horrible, horrible show with such horrible, horrible people but I find myself watching it anyway. It's probably on now. I'll look for it!
Wish I was bored :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest