The Student Room Group

asian men beat their women?

i need to know something.....
ever since i moved to where i live now i was exposed to a lot of Asians.... however i didn't get a good view about them. a lot of Asian girls told me their fathers beat their mom up in front of them which is shocking.. and the other day i saw a guy full on punch a girl in the face..... i mean really hard.
im not being stereotypical but i always see them beat their women and people tell me too.
when i say asains i mean paki and bengalis etc.....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I can see this thread closing early.
:biggrin:
Reply 2
Shocking.
I Can talk that from the Bengali side I haven't heard/seen it happening in this country..
Reply 4
Btw were you planning on having a relationship with an asian?
You posted in relationships. :colonhash:
Interesting.. A lot of the Asians I know tell me their fathers have never hit anyone.
NOO THEY DONT :huff: my dad never ever try to hit my mum :noway: some cannot control their anger/frustration and ended up doing silly things
Being Asian and having Asian friends I have never even remotely heard of Asian women being treated badly by Asian men.
Are white men immune from domestic violence OP? Think you will find its an all too common crime regardless of the colour of someones skin.
*Muslim men.
I don't know what everyone on this thread is talking about on this thread, asian men do beat their wives my father did and so did my best friends father.
Original post by Willdono
*Muslim men.

not MUSLIM men Christians jews and all other faiths can be abusive but i mostly see it in Asian men. there are nonmuslim asians!
Original post by _Xenon_
Btw were you planning on having a relationship with an asian?
You posted in relationships. :colonhash:

no haha lool !! ill stick with my race :biggrin:
Women beat the men when it comes to other things though.

Like cleaning.

Nothing like domestic abuse jokes to lighten the mood.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know what everyone on this thread is talking about on this thread, asian men do beat their wives my father did and so did my best friends father.

That doesn't mean they all do :/
ONLY when having sexy time nd she allowing for me to do it
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Women beat the men when it comes to other things though.

Like cleaning.

Nothing like domestic abuse jokes to lighten the mood.

:spank:
Original post by hezzlington
:spank:

Isn't that what the threads about?
Technically, Asian men do like to hit women. They get angry at their kids too. They are not incompatible with England its modern society, its even harder when they can't speak English and become little dependent bitches on their British Born cousins who they got married to.
Original post by _Xenon_
That doesn't mean they all do :/

But they do, my punjabi sikh father did. Same with my friend.

People act just muslim men beat there wives but it's instilled into the asian culture, that women are below them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending