The Student Room Group

asian men beat their women?

Scroll to see replies

Op there's far too many pakistanis here obviously so many ppl who's non-pakistani will post politically correct lies so they don't offend their online friends. If you want candid discussion go to the Politics or Debate section mate.

But as you posted here I have in fact heard of Asian men beating their kids/wives, etc particularly pakistani, and I've heard and read it off other Asians! However I'm sure controversial discipline is rife throughout all races but despite the lies here YES it happens. Even fatima1998 here admitted it happens.

Original post by Anonymous
i need to know something.....
ever since i moved to where i live now i was exposed to a lot of Asians.... however i didn't get a good view about them. a lot of Asian girls told me their fathers beat their mom up in front of them which is shocking.. and the other day i saw a guy full on punch a girl in the face..... i mean really hard.
im not being stereotypical but i always see them beat their women and people tell me too.
when i say asains i mean paki and bengalis etc.....
But they do, my punjabi sikh father did. Same with my friend.

People act just muslim men beat there wives but it's instilled into the asian culture, that women are below them.

Yes it is but there is a good guy in every population but it doesn't seem like it as there's so many dick heads too.
Original post by ShiningNights
Interesting.. A lot of the Asians I know tell me their fathers have never hit anyone.

theyll obviously lie and all but at the end of the day its sickening why would you ever place your hands on a GIRL!!!!! go fight someone your own size. personally speaking i dont like Asian men ( pakis and benaglis). the violent ones not all some are good but then you have some disgusting ones.
Original post by 999tigger
Are white men immune from domestic violence OP? Think you will find its an all too common crime regardless of the colour of someones skin.

Ok nice and politically correct so you dont get reported but yes it happens in Asian communities even if they lie. OP never said it happens in all their homes or no one else's...not that I'm sure why he wants to know but ppl shouldn't LIE
But they do, my punjabi sikh father did. Same with my friend.

People act just muslim men beat there wives but it's instilled into the asian culture, that women are below them.

theyll obviously lie and all but at the end of the day its sickening why would you ever place your hands on a GIRL!!!!! go fight someone your own size. personally speaking i dont like Asian men ( pakis and benaglis). the violent ones not all some are good but then you have some disgusting ones.

Nice to see some honesty even if you're hiding.
Original post by Willdono
*Muslim men.

NO? DOn't single just them out.
Original post by 0to100
Ok nice and politically correct so you dont get reported but yes it happens in Asian communities even if they lie. OP never said it happens in all their homes or no one else's...not that I'm sure why he wants to know but ppl shouldn't LIE

Why would I need to get reported? Its not politically correct its just correct.
Dunno what you are wibbling on about lies for.
Original post by 0to100
Nice to see some honesty even if you're hiding.

Well it's the truth everyone makes the muslim men out to be the most disgusting of men but that's simply not the case,I remember my dad punching my mum in the face when I was little. My best friend told me how her mum was thrown down the stairs and her dad broke her nose. They are some of the most vile men. No respect for women.

Actually at present I'm sitting in my kitchen and my dad is drunk in the living room, just swore at my mum for giving him too much food on his plate.

When I get married, I don't want him to be anything like my father.

Okay I guess...
So apparently your Asian girl friends didn't lie but mine did?
But no, they were being honest.

There aare disgusting men in every race not just Asian!
Why would I need to get reported? Its not politically correct its just correct.
Dunno what you are wibbling on about lies for.

No it's politically correct mate because it's dodging the question. No one's "wibbling"

Well it's the truth everyone makes the muslim men out to be the most disgusting of men but that's simply not the case,I remember my dad punching my mum in the face when I was little. My best friend told me how her mum was thrown down the stairs and her dad broke her nose. They are some of the most vile men. No respect for women.

Actually at present I'm sitting in my kitchen and my dad is drunk in the living room, just swore at my mum for giving him too much food on his plate.

When I get married, I don't want him to be anything like my father.

I would tag OP but he/she's anonymous. I know you're telling the truth, who would lie domestic abuse is exclusively in or outside asian/muslim homes!
Okay I guess...
So apparently your Asian girl friends didn't lie but mine did?
But no, they were being honest.

There aare disgusting men in every race not just Asian!

Why do people keep saying this? No one's saying there ISN'T. He's asking about asian homes specifically. No idea why but answer candidly anyway.
To be fair with you, I don't see how "muslims" account for all asians, it isnt, its hindus/sikhs/christians because its a south asian thing. That doesen't mean white people/black people dont hit their kids, because trust me they do and they do it tens time worster. Just look at the British statistics of women killed by domestic violence.
Original post by 0to100
No it's politically correct mate because it's dodging the question. No one's "wibbling"

I would tag OP but he/she's anonymous. I know you're telling the truth, who would lie domestic abuse is exclusively in or outside asian/muslim homes!

I think you are. I was putting it into context, which seems to take more interest in someones skin colour as a motivating factor than the offence itself. there are other ways to present the argument, but neither you nor the OP seem capable of doing so.
Original post by 0to100
why do people keep saying this? No one's saying there isn't. He's asking about asian homes specifically. No idea why but answer candidly anyway.

shut the **** up he has the right to say what he wants, white ****ers and black ******* also hit their wives so stfu they op is just a **** for generalising and segmenting people
Original post by 0to100
Why do people keep saying this? No one's saying there ISN'T. He's asking about asian homes specifically. No idea why but answer candidly anyway.

lol okay but he did say that..

x

Blahblah why're you respnding mate =|
Original post by 0to100

It's because of the culture. I can't believe no-one else has said anything. It does happen! People making it out like the vast majority of asian men don't hurt their wives is a joke, it does happen.

Our generation not so much but our parents generation definitely.

They don't just their wives, they hit their children. I don't know why anyone would hit a small girl, but whatever, each to their own.
shut the **** up he has the right to say what he wants, white ****ers and black ******* also hit their wives so stfu they op is just a **** for generalising and segmenting people

He ain't generalising, he's asking. And you're cute getting angry right now while using anonymous like your culture's being exposed. And your swearing is so not working right now whatever it is you're trying to do. Calm yourself down.
lol okay but he did say that..

You bolded this:

i dont like Asian men ( pakis and benaglis). the violent ones not all some are good but then you have some disgusting ones.

that the other guy said
NOWHERE HERE does it say ONLY in asian homes. He even emphasizes SOME
In all honestly, most Pakistani men don't beat there women. However we can't deny that in Pashtun and Punjabi (religious Punjabis from Pakistan) they will beat there wives. Reason being is that there culture is depedant on women being obedient to there husbands, if there not, then they will use violence. My dad used to beat my mum so I know.

Quick Reply

Latest