The Student Room Group

Higher modern studies

Hi , has anybodys teacher predicted what essay topics will come up for the exams? if not what topics do you think have a high chance of coming up. My teacher is pretty clueless and has missed out alot of part in course
Reply 1
Well what topics are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've officially given up with this class. No idea what is going on in it haha
Original post by alana_p
Well what topics are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

health and wealth
democracy - electoral systems etc
world power - Africa
Original post by Zain-A
I've officially given up with this class. No idea what is going on in it haha

Sane there is no way im going to pass it , there are so many possible essays that could come up and not sure what ones to prepare
Just do a LOT of essay plans.
I am really worried for the 12 mark essays, there are no choices I don't think so you have to do what question they give you? Hoping for the 20 mark question to be on international relations in world powers TBH. :h:
Reply 6
Original post by lydiamartinxo
health and wealth
democracy - electoral systems etc
world power - Africa

Okay so, social inequality. Democracy where the uk or scotland? And Africa as a world power? Interesting I've studied that as a world issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alana_p
Okay so, social inequality. Democracy where the uk or scotland? And Africa as a world power? Interesting I've studied that as a world issue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uk and my teacher says world power but we study like organisations impact on Africa , poverty/education/corruption etc , I'm pretty clueless
Sane there is no way im going to pass it , there are so many possible essays that could come up and not sure what ones to prepare

I think there is a choice of two on the twelve marker I could be wrong though , and yeh either social inequality or that for the 20 marker I hope
I think there is a choice of two on the twelve marker I could be wrong though , and yeh either social inequality or that for the 20 marker I hope

Im hoping for social/economic inequality or political participation 20 mark for that section
Original post by scottishgirl163
Im hoping for social/economic inequality or political participation 20 mark for that section

i hope its not political participation as out teacher basically skipped half of that and said we didn't need to cover it

Posted from TSR Mobile
i hope its not political participation as out teacher basically skipped half of that and said we didn't need to cover it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really thats the bit i feel most confident on! What world power did you do?
Original post by scottishgirl163
Really thats the bit i feel most confident on! What world power did you do?

Africa which i have no clue on either , teacher gave us a big book and told us go learn it ourselves :

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending