The Student Room Group

Swap firm and insurance

As you may know the deadline for replying to offers for uni was yesterday. (just goanna get to the point now ) Basically I was wondering is it possible to change my firm and insurance around?
Original post by dont
As you may know the deadline for replying to offers for uni was yesterday. (just goanna get to the point now ) Basically I was wondering is it possible to change my firm and insurance around?

Give ucas a call, changes within 7 days of your decision are usually possible:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Give ucas a call, changes within 7 days of your decision are usually possible:smile:

Ok thanks. does this apply after the deadline to reply?
Original post by dont
Ok thanks. does this apply after the deadline to reply?

Yep

Even after 7 days then it's possible to switch them around (you just need them both to let ucas know they're OK with it and sort it out before mid July).
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Yep

Even after 7 days then it's possible to switch them around (you just need them both to let ucas know they're OK with it and sort it out before mid July).

Ok. Thanks who would I need to contact and what would I need to say ie reasons why?
Reply 5
Original post by dont
Ok. Thanks who would I need to contact and what would I need to say ie reasons why?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15483-changing-your-mind-about-your-firm-or-insurance-choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending