The Student Room Group

Trinity Square, Northumbria Accommodation

Hi Guys!! I've recently accepted my unconditional offer to study at Northumbria starting September 2016 😆🎉 is anyone moving to Trinity Square? And is anyone else as nervous about moving to uni as me? 😁
Original post by Bethany0897
Hi Guys!! I've recently accepted my unconditional offer to study at Northumbria starting September 2016 😆🎉 is anyone moving to Trinity Square? And is anyone else as nervous about moving to uni as me? 😁

Hi! I'm actually still deciding on accommodation 😭 What made you choose trinity square? I'd one of my choices but the distance is putting me off haha!
Anyways, I'll be going to Northumbria in Sept 2016 as well doing fashion communication,you? And have you booked Trinity Square? Maybe we can be flat mates if I end up choosing there! Xx
Reply 2
Original post by Amandurhc
Hi! I'm actually still deciding on accommodation 😭 What made you choose trinity square? I'd one of my choices but the distance is putting me off haha!
Anyways, I'll be going to Northumbria in Sept 2016 as well doing fashion communication,you? And have you booked Trinity Square? Maybe we can be flat mates if I end up choosing there! Xx

I don't know what made me choose it I just really liked it! I'm hoping to take my car with me too but I don't know where I'm going to park so I think this summer I'm going to go have a look and see if it's possible to take my car. And yeah I put my deposit down other day. Aw that sounds good, I'll be doing Psychology with Criminology. Aw it'd be nice to be flat mates! Xx
I heard there aren't any parking there except for the Tesco one! But do go and check it out first just to be sure :smile:

Will let you know if I get trinity square :smile: xx
Maybe I'll see you around campus!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending