The Student Room Group

Racism. Major UK corporation only accepting job applications from white people.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XcitingStuart
Are you by any chance, @TheCitizenAct?

You write slightly differently, but people change, and you bring up the same points as that user.

(Can PM me if you want to be discreet.)

It's still dismissive of his point.

If you say so :lol:
****ing disgusting.

I've come to expect this garbage in this country now

When will people in mass wake up??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImmunetoShaming
Oh, wait, no...they are only accepting job applications from black people and ethnic minorities. http://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunities White people: move to the back of the bus.

The name of the corporation? The BBC.

Here's the message from the BBC: 'black people can only be understood by other black people. The notion that a white person is in any way representative of a black person is ridiculous. Black people are to be defined by their ethnicity, not their individualism.'

Of course, thank you, BBC. You have just legitimised white supremacy. White people: remember, only white people can represent and understand you. From now, just vote and trade white. For every white victory, declare it a victory for yourself - you are your ethnicity, it's how you are defined and it's all that you are.'

It's called progressivism, get with it. It's the way forward.

Lmao well they get accused of being racist to these same ppl so now they're tryna level the playing field I guess
Original post by paul514
****ing disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol relax mate unless you want a job at BBC
Original post by ivybridge
I'm not, it's horrendous. However, it's just constant whining on this forum. Constant. Every hour.

Then stop wasting your time on TSR and do something productive. Then you might actually stand a chance of getting into Ivybridge
Out of curiosity what would happen if I (being a white male) where to apply to one of these jobs under the premise of being non-white. Surely they cannot directly ask your race otherwise it would fall foul of the Equalitys Act. I really dont understand as they CANNOT out and out deny an application based on the race or gender of the applicant. Also what about all the special snowflake "indentification" **** that the media keep pushing? What if I where a white male who "identified" as a sassy black woman?
Reply 46
Original post by CAElite
Out of curiosity what would happen if I (being a white male) where to apply to one of these jobs under the premise of being non-white. Surely they cannot directly ask your race otherwise it would fall foul of the Equalitys Act. I really dont understand as they CANNOT out and out deny an application based on the race or gender of the applicant. Also what about all the special snowflake "indentification" **** that the media keep pushing? What if I where a white male who "identified" as a sassy black woman?

Exactly, how can they identify your race without asking you when it's just a social construct? The cognitive dissonance in self-hating, regressive leftists has reached such ludicrous levels these days that it's no longer a moronic ideology but a mental health issue (very similar with clinical depression and self-harm).
Original post by paul514
****ing disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There was a hashtag on Twitter that was trending after it was found out that sadique khan won the vote called #wakeupwhitepeople
Original post by CAElite

Assuming you get through the first stage they will simply do what bigots of all shades or genders do, simply fail you at the interview stage.

Nothing is new under the sun. Wasn't it Greg Dyke that as DG described the BBC as "hideously white"
According to Ricky Gervaise he should have said " Jewish and Gay" but no, that would have been bigotry wouldn't it?
Original post by Multiculturalism
This isnt racism, it is positive discrimination, which is necessary to overcome white privilege

Please, please, please leave your divisive & so called "reverse racism" at home. Positive discrimination is very much still discrimination.
I want to live in a colour blind society where no one gives a damn about what skin colour you have.

I would very much be in favour of CVs & other job applications being submitted with no kind of reference to skin colour, gender, sexuality, religion etc (unless the job specifically needs a person with those background/attributes). If that also meant using a no name policy then I'd accept that.
Reply 50
This isnt racism, it is positive discrimination, which is necessary to overcome white privilege

Lol. You're such a hypocrite.

Unbelievable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Genuinely curious as to what happens if I apply for this job, get to interview, and when they ask about my ethnicity I tell them that although I may be white on the outside, I've always identified as a black man. That I'm black on the inside and could never identify with my white peers. Because surely the same nutty, liberal left nonsense that leads to this 'positive discrimination' surely has to accept that I might be black on the inside?

Discriminating against race isn't racism? Can you honestly not see how utterly ludicrous that statement is?

So you honestly believe that we shouldn't hire the best person for the job, only the best black person for the job?
Original post by Jebedee
Stop paying your goddamn TV licence!

That is not clever. This is because the UK Government supplements the fees from TV licence. So if you stop paying the TV licence then the Government will pay more to the BBC. You, as a taxpayer, still pays the BBC. Whatever way, you lose and the BBC wins.
Original post by ImmunetoShaming
I stopped paying my TV license and watching the BBC, and thus legitimising its white hate, in 2009. Netflix is getting just as bad, mind you.

You are still paying for the BBC. if you are not watching the BBC, it does not matter. Taxpayers pay for the BBC.
Ignoring the fact that this isn't the main website for BBC jobs (hint: It has its own jobsite), so stop being a cry baby that 9 jobs compared to the 100 on the BBCs own website are advetised explicitly on a website for ethnic minorities.
Original post by Gwilym101
Ignoring the fact that this isn't the main website for BBC jobs (hint: It has its own jobsite), so stop being a cry baby that 9 jobs compared to the 100 on the BBCs own website are advetised explicitly on a website for ethnic minorities.

So, what you're saying is that we can exclude black people from applying for jobs if we only do it in relatively small numbers?

So, we can create apprenticeships only for white people providing we don't create too many of them?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, black people cannot be racist.

Ethnic minority's will never be not institutionalised, statements like the one itt make it worse
Interviews are pointless, lets just give every job to those of an ethnic minority so we can apologise for our past actions against them.

Quick Reply