The Student Room Group

Pregnant Woman Shot 15 Times by Israeli Forces

'Speaking to Palestinian media, the family said Maram was five months pregnant at the time of her death as Palestinian authorities confirmed the two were on their way to a medical appointment in Jerusalem after obtaining an Israeli permit to do so.'

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Pregnant-Palestinian-Woman-Shot-15-Times-by-Israeli-Forces-20160428-0009.html

Scroll to see replies

God help them all :frown:
War zones are dangerous places.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Apparently she was walking towards them with a knife... if that is the case it is her fault.
How dangerous can a 5-months pregnant woman with a knife really be to an Israeli soldier in full rig?

I feel like there's a lot of information missing from this story.
Israel just makes my blood boil. Disgusting and illegal establishment.
Reply 6
No warning shots? Just like that?

Wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lolatmaths
Israel just makes my blood boil. Disgusting and illegal establishment.

Oh shut up you lunatic
Oh shut up you israeli sympathiser. No one apart from the jews are on their side.

What is wrong with the Jews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
What is wrong with the Jews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

? nothing
? nothing

You said it as if it were a bad thing to have the jews on side.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
You said it as if it were a bad thing to have the jews on side.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You misunderstood
Oh shut up you israeli sympathiser. No one apart from the jews are on their side.

That's not true, at all. Jews have a right to have a country which they can call their own. But as usual the violent cult of Islam can't let them have it

Usually it takes a few more posts for the "anti-Zionists" to show their true colours......
Original post by Mr Moon Man
That's not true, at all. Jews have a right to have a country which they can call their own. But as usual the violent cult of Islam can't let them have it

LOOOOOL. Im not a muslim and i know you're talking rubbish,

Jews have a right to a country, yeah ok, zionists talking rubbish as usual. Israel has numerous illegal settlements in Palestine for starters.
You misunderstood

So why did you say it in the first place?

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOOOOOL. Im not a muslim and i know you're talking rubbish,

Jews have a right to a country, yeah ok, zionists talking rubbish as usual. Israel has numerous illegal settlements in Palestine for starters.

Palestine isn't a country so how can Israel have illegal settlements???
Original post by Supersaps
How dangerous can a 5-months pregnant woman with a knife really be to an Israeli soldier in full rig?

I suppose they'd be weary for it being a suicide bomber? (I'm unsure how often suicide bombings occur in this region tbh). I do always wonder though that although when training to shoot you are advised to aim for centre mass, I assume this checkpoint is manned with multiple soldiers carrying automatic weaponry. In which case if your threat seems to be a single women who only has a knife, coming at you at walking pace, if you deem her enough of a threat to want to disable her, I'd have thought you'd have the time to pepper her legs if that's what you want to do.
Palestine has suffered enough.. Enough is enough.:mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This anti-Israeli rhetoric tho :rolleyes:

image.jpg

Maybe you could go and do some of this rather than posting about it on here ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending