The Student Room Group

Subject(s) you're finding hardest to revise...

Let's face it, they're all agonizing to revise for. Even English, my person favourite, is painful when you're under so much pressure.

Bloody pressure.

Anyway, which subjects are you finding trickiest to revise for?
For me, it's RE & Computing.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Deffo RE for me.
Reply 2
Chemistry, Physics, English Language... :banghead:
Reply 3
anything to do with english or history for me
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
Let's face it, they're all agonizing to revise for. Even English, my person favourite, is painful when there's just far too much pressure.

Bloody pressure.

Anyway, which subjects are you finding trickiest to revise for?
For me, it's RE & Computing.

History, English Lit, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Textiles and RE.
Further Maths, because it's pretty much the only subject i'm revising...
D&T
Religion and Philosophy.

This is the subject I tell myself I will prioritise during revision, and then, I open the textbook and go on my phone :sigh:
biology, there's just too much content to memorise.
History! if you think gcse is bad then wait till a level, so much harder in terms of depth and terminology etc
Original post by PenguinNinja
History, English Lit, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Textiles and RE.

Eight subjects, huh?

Tell me that isn't ALL of your subjects, surely
Geography. I hate it with a passion, revising it makes me angry because I made the dumb choice of choosing it.
How do you revise for eng lit?
Reply 13
physics definitely andhistory paper 2
Original post by AsiyaAden9879
Geography. I hate it with a passion, revising it makes me angry because I made the dumb choice of choosing it.

literally me i cannot explain my hatred for geography

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Himtiaz
How do you revise for eng lit?

go through quotes + learn them, make mindmaps for each character/theme, do exam questions
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
go through quotes + learn them, make mindmaps for each character/theme, do exam questions

What themes are there in AIC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
French is my least favourite to revise, despite enjoying the subject it's inherently dull to revise.

Chemistry, however, is the most soul-destroying.
History (there's just so much to know), English literature (it's so boring, I find it hard to revise well when I'm not passionate) and I'm doing an AS level in critical thinking. What were they thinking offering to teach us an AS at GCSE?? (It's only a small group of us) In the last two mocks I did I got Ds!! And that's half marks! I don't know how I'll survive. Honestly.

Quick Reply

Latest