The Student Room Group

Is there such a thing as 'White Genocide', is it just all made up, what is racism.

I have been struggling with the concept for some time, of all the theories on this issue I often get lost when they, and they always do, begin assigning blame. Often, if not always, it was the Jews.

The Jews are controlling us from their secret Jew cave by way of the Illuminati, we have all heard it. But that's not to say there isn't some troubling facts behind the claim when you look at the numbers, white demographics are slowly declining, non-white demographics from Africa and the ME are having a population explosion, by introducing them into our homogeneous societies we should expect the inevitable to happen. I have even heard the argument made many times, on this very site and others, what does it matter if the UK becomes brown. It's always said with a tone of dispassionate venom, imagine the outrage if I said it didn't matter that black people were soon to disappear in Africa, or that Asians would soon disappear from China. There would be a collective effort from these same people to do something about it.

This brings me on to racism. As I said, imagine the outrage if I said Asians were soon to disappear from China, now imagine the outrage from the Chinese if they thought this were going to happen, how does a racially homogeneous group defend itself?

Racism is an evolutionary trait we explain by means of the selfish gene theory, it is a method by which homogeneous demographics ensure the survival of their genes to that of anyone promoting a different set. It is self promotion first and foremost, everyone we know of feels this on a subconscious level, You would have stronger emotions towards those with similar gene codes/expression, it's why you would love your family the most.
Sam Harris a respected academic and neuroscientist, along with others, have found by monitoring brain activity that people simply react differently to those of a different racial groups, preferring those of the same race, we are all racist, it is inescapable and it is inherent and genetic, those groups that don't have this trait DO NOT EXIST, and for obvious reasons. In this Darwinian race self promotion is key.

For a racial demographic to in some way inhibit themselves from being racist, and alongside this, to openly promote other racial demographics with a much higher fertility rate to live in their society, a reasonable person would suspect that the outcome is inescapable and self evident. Even now, the demographic energy of the new groups that have been promoted in our societies is enough to ensure the demise of white societies and eventually white people, if immigration stopped tomorrow, it wouldn't matter in the UK.

While I wouldn't go so far as to start assigning blame, somewhat obviousness of the situation is there for everyone to see, you need only look around the UK, we could call it white genocide or some other cornball term, the outcome will be the same. The world will be slightly less diverse in the near future, homogeneous societies in Western Europe that gave humanity the germ theory of disease, flight, space travel will be gone.
Regarding your point that racism is an evolutionary trait.

Biology tells us what is, not what ought to be. It is descriptive, not prescriptive or normative. It can inform our decisions by telling us what the likely outcome of different actions will be, but not which of these outcomes are ethical or desirable.

Since humans have evolved self awareness that no other species has means that evolutionary principles are somewhat limited since we can reason, and use morals to influence our behaviour.
All made up **** propagated by people who fear their own existence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Freudian Slit
Regarding your point that racism is an evolutionary trait.

Biology tells us what is, not what ought to be. It is descriptive, not prescriptive or normative. It can inform our decisions by telling us what the likely outcome of different actions will be, but not which of these outcomes are ethical or desirable.

Since humans have evolved self awareness that no other species has means that evolutionary principles are somewhat limited since we can reason, and use morals to influence our behaviour.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say, what is your objection to what I posted?

I don't want to assume too much and delve into a discussion about morality or ethics under a misinterpretation of your post, could you elaborate.
Reply 4
Original post by DiddyDec
All made up **** propagated by people who fear their own existence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People make up stories about being ethnically cleansed because they hate themselves ?
There is and it comes out of the arguments from the extreme left which is becoming more mainstream or simply people who are biased or naive on the multicultural issue. You have a lot of people on this side indirectly supporting white genocide. For example, it is common to deny race or deny white people right to a racial identity and to deny white people the right of preservation which ultimately becomes an argument for genocide of the white race. At the same time these people speak of the rights of Australian Aborigines, are now cracking down on people who criticise Zionism as anti-semites and so on so it becomes apparent that they are not truly neutral but anti-white.

There are always loonies as well that will adopt the principle and twist or exaggerate it to their own ends but it is a real concept that many in the left either intentionally or unintentionally support.

These arguments from the left for things such as immigration, diversity and so on ultimately mean the end of the white race simply by being outbred. This is actually a racist notion that was considered in Australia in less civilised times with the idea being to breed the colour out of the natives. The left often argues for breeding the whiteness out of natives in our countries. So while it's not genocide the conventional way of sterilising, killing people, etc but in practice it's still genocide. It's still eventually eradicating a race.

What will actually happen isn't entirely certain but projections currently do not look good for the white race. If things continue and projections work out not only will white people be a tiny global minority by the end of this century but will be the majority in very few countries.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HanSoloLuck
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say, what is your objection to what I posted?

I don't want to assume too much and delve into a discussion about morality or ethics under a misinterpretation of your post, could you elaborate.

I don't know if you are using evolution as like the rationale for this kind of behaviour because whilst it would be a perfectly reasonable argument for nature more generally, humans can reason and so the awareness that racism is wrong and not conducive to civilisation would be sufficient to at least nullify actually acting upon any inherent bias. Evolution can perhaps underly this but certainly is no justification.
I have been struggling with the concept for some time, of all the theories on this issue I often get lost when they, and they always do, begin assigning blame. Often, if not always, it was the Jews.

The Jews are controlling us from their secret Jew cave by way of the Illuminati, we have all heard it. But that's not to say there isn't some troubling facts behind the claim when you look at the numbers, white demographics are slowly declining, non-white demographics from Africa and the ME are having a population explosion, by introducing them into our homogeneous societies we should expect the inevitable to happen. I have even heard the argument made many times, on this very site and others, what does it matter if the UK becomes brown. It's always said with a tone of dispassionate venom, imagine the outrage if I said it didn't matter that black people were soon to disappear in Africa, or that Asians would soon disappear from China. There would be a collective effort from these same people to do something about it.

This brings me on to racism. As I said, imagine the outrage if I said Asians were soon to disappear from China, now imagine the outrage from the Chinese if they thought this were going to happen, how does a racially homogeneous group defend itself?

Racism is an evolutionary trait we explain by means of the selfish gene theory, it is a method by which homogeneous demographics ensure the survival of their genes to that of anyone promoting a different set. It is self promotion first and foremost, everyone we know of feels this on a subconscious level, You would have stronger emotions towards those with similar gene codes/expression, it's why you would love your family the most.
Sam Harris a respected academic and neuroscientist, along with others, have found by monitoring brain activity that people simply react differently to those of a different racial groups, preferring those of the same race, we are all racist, it is inescapable and it is inherent and genetic, those groups that don't have this trait DO NOT EXIST, and for obvious reasons. In this Darwinian race self promotion is key.

For a racial demographic to in some way inhibit themselves from being racist, and alongside this, to openly promote other racial demographics with a much higher fertility rate to live in their society, a reasonable person would suspect that the outcome is inescapable and self evident. Even now, the demographic energy of the new groups that have been promoted in our societies is enough to ensure the demise of white societies and eventually white people, if immigration stopped tomorrow, it wouldn't matter in the UK.

While I wouldn't go so far as to start assigning blame, somewhat obviousness of the situation is there for everyone to see, you need only look around the UK, we could call it white genocide or some other cornball term, the outcome will be the same. The world will be slightly less diverse in the near future, homogeneous societies in Western Europe that gave humanity the germ theory of disease, flight, space travel will be gone.

One of the problems is that I don't think a word exists in the dictionary for what is happening across the Western world. Genocide is referring to the killing / murder of a demographic, which is not really happening, although the ultimate effect of genocide is the same of what is happening now, a decrease in the demographics as a percentage of the population (although not necessarily in numerical terms.). A word needs to be created for the process of the deliberate "watering down" of a racial group. Democide?
Reply 8
Original post by The_Opinion
One of the problems is that I don't think a word exists in the dictionary for what is happening across the Western world. Genocide is referring to the killing / murder of a demographic, which is not really happening, although the ultimate effect of genocide is the same of what is happening now, a decrease in the demographics as a percentage of the population (although not necessarily in numerical terms.). A word needs to be created for the process of the deliberate "watering down" of a racial group. Democide?

Pretty sure genocide covers that and is not exclusive to eradicating a a race by violent means. But it does depend which definition you look up.

Genocide is the intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group. The word is a combination of "genos" and "cide"
People make up stories about being ethnically cleansed because they hate themselves ?

No they make up stories because they fear for their existence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
Pretty sure genocide covers that and is not exclusive to eradicating a a race by violent means. But it does depend which definition you look up.

Genocide is the intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group. The word is a combination of "genos" and "cide"

But the native Europeans are not being eliminated per se, they are just being made minorities.
It exists. It's a soft form of extirpation. More akin to say, oliganthropia. Demosthropia perhaps is a good usage in such case. For all effective means though, we're undergoing a contrived attempt of dilution and even eradication in some cases.
Reply 12

It's just that most white people are having less children nowadays. This might have something to do with the rising living costs or people are more focused on their career.

It's not as if there are a bunch of brown and black people running around murdering white people and ethnically cleaning them out from the UK.

'White genocide' is a term made up to justify racism.
Original post by The_Opinion
But the native Europeans are not being eliminated per se, they are just being made minorities.

Yeah, thats what happens in between now and elimination.
Reply 14
Bitch u telling me if I put a white and a black baby together the white one's gonna go Microsoft AI Bot on them? **** outta here -.-'
Original post by Jebedee
Yeah, thats what happens in between now and elimination.

Admittedly, when a group becomes a minority, then elimination becomes much more easy to carry out. Unfortunately, some people have their heads in the clouds.

The white supremacy system is a behavioral power system structured for white genetic survival.

White people’s behavior in all areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labour, law, politics, religion, sex and war) is motivated by their fear of genetic annihilation.

White supremacy domination and oppression of all non-white people is essential for white global genetic survival.

Many White people fear their extinction and practice racism to survive.

White people suffer from numerical inadequacy (they are vastly outnumbered, 90% of the world is non-white. The white population is rapidly declining. Indeed, if white people had not created such a global system in which they established power over the world’s non-white majority, the white collective would have been genetically extinct a long time ago and;Colour deficiency (people of color always will have something highly visible that whites never can have or produce the genetic factor of color.

Always, in the presence of color, whites will feel genetically inferior andthey are genetic recessive (white genes or the “white race” cannot be reproduced when mixed with non-white persons.

White can be genetically annihilated. White plus Black equals Colored. White plus Brown equals Colored. White plus Yellow equals Colored.

And despite all evidence to the contrary (‘I and I would never try to live that way’) white people fear that non-whites would oppress them if they ever had the chance.

This global white collective maintains a different appearance from the rest of humankind, and they dislike this difference. Therefore, they tan and use makeup. They remain a minority of the world’s people, surrounded globally by a black, brown, red and yellow global majority.

The white global collective remains genetically recessive to the black, brown, red and yellow global majority and lives each day and each minute of every hour in the continuous fear of white annihilation by the global majority of genetic dominants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending